RUSH owns NUMEROUS CLUBS!!

Old February 13th 06, 08:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Default RUSH owns NUMEROUS CLUBS!!

Most of hte new clubs in Denver as of 2003 are owned by Geddy Lee, Alex
Lifeson, and Neil Peart.

Good, good to see they got my money..

Donkey Den, Grenade, both two new clubs, many major league sports
people go to them frequently, are owned by RUSH.

I saw Hypnosis at Grenade, these mountain bikers are intense, great
riders, but I don't think they're all that hot. They're downhillers,
thus don't have skills in climbing. The down hill bikes weigh a ton and
are built like tanks - thus the treacherous rock gardens, jumps & so on
are actually negotiated and slayed by the bike hardware, not the biker
as is with the bike I have, or any other MTBers that do cross country.

Nevertheless, both CHos TKD and RUSH had their people at this event.

The question is does RUSH ahve the brains to realize that CIA/FBI
trained agents are everywhere throughout their reality?

I believe they do not believe this, and they are in denial that they
are controlled by Chos TKD. IT's so easy to see by what they believe
about me.

Oh well.

20 million RUSH, pay up so I can negotiate Chom Son Cho Korean mafia
kingpin..