Always a good day.

Old July 20th 12, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Always a good day.

When Cavendish blows the opposition out of the water.

Old July 20th 12, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

--

Well, now we know what he's been doing the last three weeks g.
--D-y
Old July 20th 12, 09:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dardruba[_2_]

On 20/07/2012 18:45, --D-y wrote:
On Jul 20, 9:20 am, atriage wrote:
When Cavendish blows the opposition out of the water.
--

Well, now we know what he's been doing the last three weeks g.
--D-y

three weeks? When they moved to the mountains he moved to the back and
as long as he finished within the cutoff time he didnt get too
exhausted. We'll see on Sunday if thats paidoff.

But isnt it nice to know that we now have a 'proper' team and managers
who have the ability to select or rest riders for differing tasks.

Old July 20th 12, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 20/07/2012 21:05, dardruba wrote:
On 20/07/2012 18:45, --D-y wrote:
On Jul 20, 9:20 am, atriage wrote:
When Cavendish blows the opposition out of the water.
--

Well, now we know what he's been doing the last three weeks g.
--D-y

three weeks? When they moved to the mountains he moved to the back and as long
as he finished within the cutoff time he didnt get too exhausted. We'll see on
Sunday if thats paidoff.

ISTR that Cavendish lead Sky over a cat 2 climb a few days ago...I had to do a
double take myself.

Old July 20th 12, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On 20/07/2012 18:45, --D-y wrote:
On Jul 20, 9:20 am, atriage wrote:
When Cavendish blows the opposition out of the water.
--

Well, now we know what he's been doing the last three weeks g.
--D-y

three weeks? When they moved to the mountains he moved to the back and as long
as he finished within the cutoff time he didnt get too exhausted. We'll see on
Sunday if thats paidoff.

ISTR that Cavendish lead Sky over a cat 2 climb a few days ago...I had to do a
double take myself.

But isnt it nice to know that we now have a 'proper' team and managers who have
the ability to select or rest riders for differing tasks.

I saw him carrying bottles and riding on the front (at different
times). I figured he was tending the garden and that sure looks to be
the case.

With all the attention he gets from the nabobs of negativity and boo-
birds, it's good to see the plan bearing fruit.
The cobs are blown out. On to the Champs. If that doesn't work out,
even with all of Team Sky doing the yank, so be it.
--D-y
Old July 20th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 20/07/2012 18:45, --D-y wrote:
On Jul 20, 9:20 am, wrote:
[...]

My money is on a fired up Sky locomotive setting a pace no other team can live
with. In any case I love the final blast up the Champs except that it's a shame
it means the show is over for another year. Next year Contador v Froome v
Wiggins, bring it on.

Old July 21st 12, 12:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,

On 20/07/2012 18:45, --D-y wrote:
[...]

I reckon Wiggins will doubly enjoy taking part in the train again.
Maybe he'll do a Hincapie and chop Peter Sagan.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 21st 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jul 20, 6:49*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,

On 20/07/2012 18:45, --D-y wrote:
[...]

Roll along, have a few laughs, sip some champagne, then the bar fight.

First, however, the TT and it ain't over till it's over. Not even a
guarantee of an MJ leadout man, even with a handy backup on the team.
We should, however see a nice presentation of various jerseys while
the race concludes, before the rah-rah on the bandstand.

Hope they ditch the effin' microphone and I'd as soon not see any
children on the podium either.
--D-y
Old July 21st 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
--D-y wrote:

Hope they ditch the effin' microphone and I'd as soon not see any
children on the podium either.

Save the children.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 21st 12, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 21/07/2012 03:23, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

Hope they ditch the effin' microphone and I'd as soon not see any
children on the podium either.

Save the children.

For the barbecue?