Can a self-cleaning over generate carbon monoxide?

Old April 6th 15, 02:13 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling,gr.rec.greeking
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

Default Can a self-cleaning over generate carbon monoxide?

On 4/5/2015 9:10 PM, NEMO wrote:
On 4/5/2015 4:18 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm taking a ham raido class, ten weeks, and then
the test. Bet my teacher would get a smile from
the self cleaning over.

Ham radio class? Is it kosher? LOLK

Now, I've offended Jews and Muslims. All I have
left in life is to offend the Christians, with a
dipole antenna in the shape of a crucifix, and....

I'd best go stick my head in a self cleaning oven
and it's all over for me.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Old April 6th 15, 02:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling,gr.rec.greeking
rbowman

On 04/06/2015 07:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Now, I've offended Jews and Muslims. All I have
left in life is to offend the Christians, with a
dipole antenna in the shape of a crucifix, and....

Just wave the BOM at them; they'll be offended.

a carbon monoxide test for autologous blood doping Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 2 October 10th 08 07:29 PM
Generate your own EPO with Echinacea Supplements? [email protected] Racing 3 April 7th 08 01:58 AM
Dihydrogen Monoxide David Lloyd UK 1 December 23rd 06 01:01 PM
Cleaning a Carbon Frame with what? lilolee UK 7 June 27th 06 08:26 PM
Spring cleaning! Coppi Galaxy frame, Record Carbon seatpost, Forgie stem Matt O'Toole Marketplace 1 June 6th 05 05:50 AM