WTB: Campag front hub parts

Old October 6th 03, 02:26 AM
Pete Biggs

Default WTB: Campag front hub parts

Wanted to buy: Axle, cones, locknuts & dustcaps: any or all of these for
a 1999 Avanti normal type front hub - for less than it would cost me from
www.parker-international.co.uk/hub_spares.htm . Used would ok if in good
condition.

Parts from all modern Avanti, Mirage, Veloce, Athena plus 98/99 Chorus
front hubs should fit.

Please email p [at] biggs [dot] tc describing your items and price (inc
postage). Thank you.

~PB

Old October 6th 03, 09:20 AM
Ian

Pete Biggs must be edykated coz e writed:

Wanted to buy: Axle, cones, locknuts & dustcaps: any or all of these for
a 1999 Avanti normal type front hub - for less than it would cost me from
www.parker-international.co.uk/hub_spares.htm . Used would ok if in good
condition.

Parts from all modern Avanti, Mirage, Veloce, Athena plus 98/99 Chorus
front hubs should fit.

Please email p [at] biggs [dot] tc describing your items and price (inc
postage). Thank you.

~PB

Pete,

Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50? Email me
through the website if you need more info.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old October 7th 03, 01:33 PM
Ian

Ian wrote:
Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50?

Does anyone know where I get a cheap Mirage hub from then?

Email me through the website if you need more info.

Still waiting for the info Ian. Thanks.

~PB

Sent it, check your email.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old October 7th 03, 01:39 PM
Ian

Ian wrote:
Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50?

Does anyone know where I get a cheap Mirage hub from then?

Email me through the website if you need more info.

Still waiting for the info Ian. Thanks.

~PB

Check your mail again Pete.

--