Stupid

Old February 10th 04, 12:05 AM
RRForums

Default Stupid

Wot a STUPID ****ING FORUM, who the heck wants to know about bikes, yo
got me here on false pretexts, i was looking for a CableTV forum an
your ****ING advert says that you had one but instead i am subject t
this awful crapp of a so called ****ING STUPID FORUM, im disgusted wit
this, lying and deceit to gain members, well as from now I am NOT
member anymore you arsehole

-

Old February 10th 04, 07:51 AM
RG

"RRForums" wrote in message
Wot a STUPID ****ING FORUM, who the heck wants to know about bikes, you
got me here on false pretexts, i was looking for a CableTV forum and
your ****ING advert says that you had one but instead i am subject to
this awful crapp of a so called ****ING STUPID FORUM, im disgusted with
this, lying and deceit to gain members, well as from now I am NOT a
member anymore you arseholes

Ah, obviously an "I'm a celebrity .... " viewer suffering from withdrawal
symptoms

RG

Old February 10th 04, 08:17 AM
Tony Raven

Gonzalez wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:05:12 GMT, RRForums
wrote:

Wot a STUPID ****ING FORUM, who the heck wants to know about bikes, you
got me here on false pretexts, i was looking for a CableTV forum and
your ****ING advert says that you had one but instead i am subject to
this awful crapp of a so called ****ING STUPID FORUM, im disgusted with
this, lying and deceit to gain members, well as from now I am NOT a
member anymore you arseholes

Thanks for your contribution.

Try uk.media.tv.cable, you may find what you require there.

Good luck!

Ignore it. Its spill over from cylingforums that seems to autocrosspost
itself to urc for some reason. Even then its probably a troll or someone with
a grudge.

Tony

Old February 10th 04, 11:20 AM
Dave Kahn

RRForums wrote in message . ..

i was looking for a CableTV forum and your ****ING advert says that you
had one but instead i am subject to this awful crapp...

It's true, we do try to lure cable TV fans into uk.rec.cycling. We
have a severe shortage of mindless lard-buckets.

--
Dave...
Old February 10th 04, 11:34 AM
Paul - xxx

RRForums posted ...

Wot a STUPID ****ING FORUM, who the heck wants to know about bikes,
you got me here on false pretexts, i was looking for a CableTV forum
and your ****ING advert says that you had one but instead i am
subject to this awful crapp of a so called ****ING STUPID FORUM, im
disgusted with this, lying and deceit to gain members, well as from
now I am NOT a member anymore you arseholes

Damn .. you'll be sorely missed ...

--
Paul

Old February 10th 04, 12:27 PM
Dave Larrington

I thought I saw the OP's name on a jar of marmalade the other day. But it
actually said "Thick cut"

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old February 11th 04, 05:54 PM
pmailkeey

The most useful bit of info in this thread is:

--
Comm again, Mike.