Give em' hell G.T.

Old April 5th 04, 01:06 PM
Dave W

Default Give em' hell G.T.

Sorry, not about our friend in So. Cal.

No my friends, this is for the Georgia tech Yellow Jackets, playing for the
NCAA Basketball Championship tonite! GO YELLOW JACKETS!!

Old April 5th 04, 02:08 PM
Andrew Thorne

No my friends, this is for the Georgia tech Yellow Jackets, playing for the
NCAA Basketball Championship tonite! GO YELLOW JACKETS!!

Sorry, Dave. But I kinda doubt the Huskies are going to lose to GT twice in one
year.

Plus, we get to watch the lady Huskies play Tenessee AGAIN for the Nat'l
championship.

Dare I hope for a double?

Cheers,

-Andrew "yeah, I only pay attention to basketball in March, but I figure
that Uconn diploma I've got kicking around in a drawer somewhere gives me the
right to be one of those obnoxious fans" Thorne
Old April 6th 04, 11:13 PM
Andrew Thorne

Speaking of obnoxious fans, I was grumpily awakened by my clock radio
this morning, tuned to 1010WINS, a local newscast.

Ah yes. "All crime. All the time. You give us 22 minutes, we'll scare the
living **** out of you." I miss it dearly.

Flipped over cars,
massive fires, insurrection -- it sounded like things in Iraq were
really getting crazy. I felt bad for the US troops who were caught in
that situation. Then the newscast said they were reporting from
Connecticut.

I hadn't realized it was Spring Weekend already....

I wonder what will happen if the women beat Tenessee tonight.

Cheers,

-Andrew
Old April 8th 04, 11:16 AM
Benjamin Weiner

supabonbon wrote:

Speaking of obnoxious fans, I was grumpily awakened by my clock radio
this morning, tuned to 1010WINS, a local newscast. Flipped over cars,
massive fires, insurrection -- it sounded like things in Iraq were
really getting crazy. I felt bad for the US troops who were caught in
that situation. Then the newscast said they were reporting from
Connecticut.

I know there's some weird corrupt stuff going on with the
governor, and maybe the world will be a safer place when he
is forced from his hideout, but I really think it was a mistake
for the US to invade Connecticut at this time. Even if they
were threatening Rhode Island's strategic oil fields.

Ben
Rhode Island has oil fields, right?

Old April 8th 04, 03:39 PM
supabonbon

Benjamin Weiner wrote in message news:4075187a$1@darkstar...
supabonbon wrote:

Speaking of obnoxious fans, I was grumpily awakened by my clock radio
this morning, tuned to 1010WINS, a local newscast. Flipped over cars,
massive fires, insurrection -- it sounded like things in Iraq were
really getting crazy. I felt bad for the US troops who were caught in
that situation. Then the newscast said they were reporting from
Connecticut.

I know there's some weird corrupt stuff going on with the
governor, and maybe the world will be a safer place when he
is forced from his hideout, but I really think it was a mistake
for the US to invade Connecticut at this time. Even if they
were threatening Rhode Island's strategic oil fields.

Ben
Rhode Island has oil fields, right?

With all those SUVs out there you'd think there would be.

/s