Thanks jeff

Old March 20th 05, 10:26 PM
Bill C

Default Thanks jeff

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar05/mar21news
Lots of stuff to talk about.
That pic really makes Gilmore look great, but referring to heraelf as
"La Gilmore"? Somebody suggested that she was a Prima Donna, this sure
seems to support that. Still a great sprinter, but not all that.
Then You've got to love Zabel. No bull**** there. He has a really good
handle on exactly where his physical skills and perfomance level are
at. I'm not sure how much he can win this year, but he'll be right
there, top 10, when he is given the chance.
Great stuff Jeff!
You guys really are on top, and it's not even close. Too bad the budget
won't let you grab O'Grady too.
Bill C

Old March 20th 05, 11:17 PM
Patrick O'Grady

In article .com, "Bill
C" wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar05/mar21news
Lots of stuff to talk about.
That pic really makes Gilmore look great, but referring to heraelf as
"La Gilmore"? Somebody suggested that she was a Prima Donna, this sure
seems to support that. Still a great sprinter, but not all that.
Then You've got to love Zabel. No bull**** there. He has a really good
handle on exactly where his physical skills and perfomance level are
at. I'm not sure how much he can win this year, but he'll be right
there, top 10, when he is given the chance.
Great stuff Jeff!
You guys really are on top, and it's not even close. Too bad the budget
won't let you grab O'Grady too.
Bill C

Shoot, Bill,

VeloNews pays me in IOUs, pre-invasion Iraqi dinars and hate mail (which
they forward weekly in a big-ass box, postage due). Still, the hours are
pretty good, and I get to work in the shade. Sure beats standing in the
sun at that freeway off-ramp, holding up the cardboard sign reading, "Will
Work for Beer. God Bless."

Cheers,

Patrick O'Grady
Mad Dog Media
http://www.maddogmedia.com
Old March 20th 05, 11:52 PM
Sierraman

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar05/mar21news
Lots of stuff to talk about.
That pic really makes Gilmore look great, but referring to heraelf as
"La Gilmore"? Somebody suggested that she was a Prima Donna, this sure
seems to support that. Still a great sprinter, but not all that.
Then You've got to love Zabel. No bull**** there. He has a really good
handle on exactly where his physical skills and perfomance level are
at. I'm not sure how much he can win this year, but he'll be right
there, top 10, when he is given the chance.
Great stuff Jeff!
You guys really are on top, and it's not even close. Too bad the budget
won't let you grab O'Grady too.
Bill C

Wild women!

http://www.laborraccia.it/20050219%2...20rochelle.asp

B-

Old March 21st 05, 06:43 AM

Patrick O'Grady wrote:

VeloNews pays me in IOUs, pre-invasion Iraqi dinars and hate mail

(which
they forward weekly in a big-ass box, postage due). Still, the hours

are
pretty good, and I get to work in the shade. Sure beats standing in

the
sun at that freeway off-ramp, holding up the cardboard sign reading,

"Will
Work for Beer. God Bless."

You got a cardboard sign?!? Lucky *******.

cheers,
Jeff

Old March 22nd 05, 02:44 PM
MagillaGorilla

Bill C wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar05/mar21news
Lots of stuff to talk about.
That pic really makes Gilmore look great, but referring to heraelf as
"La Gilmore"? Somebody suggested that she was a Prima Donna, this sure
seems to support that. Still a great sprinter, but not all that.
Then You've got to love Zabel. No bull**** there. He has a really good
handle on exactly where his physical skills and perfomance level are
at. I'm not sure how much he can win this year, but he'll be right
there, top 10, when he is given the chance.
Great stuff Jeff!
You guys really are on top, and it's not even close. Too bad the budget
won't let you grab O'Grady too.
Bill C

HEY DUMBASS,

WHERE ON THAT LINK DOES GILMORE REFER TO HERSELF AS "LA GILMORE?"

GILMORE DIDN'T WRITE THE ****ING ARTICLE.

THANKS,

MAGILLA

Daytona 500 Shootout!! Tony, Jeff, or Jr? crit PRO Racing 16 February 23rd 05 07:36 AM
Jeff and Ryans trials frame? total uni Unicycling 2 December 4th 04 01:05 AM
Paging Jeff Jones B. Lafferty Racing 11 October 3rd 04 10:37 AM
Jeff Jones Trolling For Kunich? B. Lafferty Racing 8 August 8th 04 08:10 AM
All kudos to Jeff Banks. Simon Mason UK 17 July 21st 04 12:33 AM