Echo J12 instructions?

Old November 7th 04, 02:00 AM
Stephen Oakes

Default Echo J12 instructions?

Hi, I have an Echo J12 cycle computer. I have lost the instructions. Does
anybody have an online version of it?

Failing that, can anybody tell me what units it uses for setting the wheel
diameter? Thanks...

--
Stephen Oakes

Old November 7th 04, 03:30 AM
hippy

"Stephen Oakes"
Hi, I have an Echo J12 cycle computer. I have lost the instructions.

Does
anybody have an online version of it?

Failing that, can anybody tell me what units it uses for setting the wheel
diameter? Thanks...

You are not alone:
http://globalguest.com/gb/ECHOWELL/guestbook25.html

Try googling for "echowell" rather than just echo?

This looked promising, but it's broken :-(
http://www.echowell.biz/support/manu...com/j12_en.zip

Sorry dude.. you'll have to go (oogle) it alone from here... ;-)

hippy