Home again

Old December 3rd 07, 08:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Default Home again

Well, I made it back safely from the GVBR. I arrived in Jindabyne
yesterday afternoon at 5pm, Lemmiwinks unfortunately had a little knee
incident about 30km before the finish and didn't quite make it there
(he was picked up by the support vehicle).

It's going to take me a couple of days to get the journal written up
and photos sorted, but here's a pic of Lazyfoot[1] taking a little
breather on the long descent into Suggan Buggan:

http://www.otherpower.com/images/sci.../lazyfoot1.jpg

BTH
[1] Comarde number 2, along with Lemmiwinks.
Old December 4th 07, 06:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
G-S

BT Humble wrote:
Well, I made it back safely from the GVBR.

Welcome back BTH

G-S