WTB - Zipp 404s, Tubular for Campy

Old September 11th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
LawBoy01

Default WTB - Zipp 404s, Tubular for Campy

I wanna buy some used Zipp 404 tubulars with a Campy freehub. I know
I can change the freehub, but that's not cheap, and I don't want to
run an American Classic cassette of use the contraption that attaches
to a derailleur.

Anyway, I don't care for Zipp skewers, but the wheelbags would be nice
to have.

Let me know what you've got pwmlawATgmail.com