Alt Kooks?

Old November 6th 04, 06:38 PM
Neil Cherry

On 6 Nov 2004 07:45:53 -0800, Maggie wrote:
Badger_South wrote in message . ..
On 5 Nov 2004 02:28:28 -0800, (Maggie) wrote:

Perhaps this newbie was unaware of the abm rule.
Rule#32a: For every mile you ride you get to post one
message. Don't use it up responding to trolls.

HTH,

-B

If I post a message for every mile I ride I will only be able to post
one message a week at this point. Give an old lady newbie a break.

You can borrow a few of mine I've got a couple K unused. BTW, the best
way to learn things is to listen to others. The hard way is the
easiest to remember! I have learned more than I want to the hard way
and will probably continue to do so for the rest of my life.

--
Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry

http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/ (Text only)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/ (HCS II)