Inner Balance : Downloadable version

Old October 10th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Default Inner Balance : Downloadable version

Hey everyone, I put together a 9 minute clip of Inner Balance (including
two not-before-seen shots) available for download.

The 9 minute version is $7.99 to download, and can then be viewed on
your computer or burnt to DVD using any DVD burning software.

The file transfer is 380MB, and the end result is 720x480 (16:9)
widescreen video.

This download boils down to *89 cents per minute of riding* (and no
shipping!) ; A very cost effective way to get to see some cool riding
while supporting the next unicycling movie in the meantime!

This is not meant to replace the DVD, as there is MUCH more to see on
the full DVD, and not all of my favourite clips are on this 9 minute
version

EVEN OWNERS OF THE INNER BALANCE DVD WILL LIKE THIS, AS THE DIFFERENT
EDITING 'JUST ABOUT' MAKES IT A WHOLE DIFFERENT MOVIE

link to the downloadable file (and paypal link)
http://tinyurl.com/2adeo2

Please note I have to manually send the link to download once the
paypal payment is received, your download will be available within 12
hours of your purchase

COKER RIDERS NEED TO GET THIS

STREET RIDERS WHO ONLY LIKE STREET VIDEOS CAN SKIP IT

Please PM me with any downloading problems, let's please not make this
a technical support thread.

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)
'9 Minute Inner Balance DVD Download for $7.99'
(http://tinyurl.com/2adeo2)
Coming Soon: '90 min documentary: Ride The Lobster'
(http://tinyurl.com/2wfltu)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 10th 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

I think I will have to pick this up when I get the chance.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 10th 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Purchased.

£3.5 for 10 minutes of fun. That's more expensive than beer, but you
can't reuse beer, can you? And this one you can watch as many times as
you wish.

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.

Trying is the first step towards failure.
-Homer Simpson-
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 10th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Brian-

This is an interesting and perhaps superior way to market footage. Can
any common DVD burning software convert your .mpg file to a .iso file
so it can be burned on a DVD and then watched on a conventional NTSC
television? The annoying thing I find with -Union- is that it is in PAL
format and can be viewed on the computer but can't be viewed using a
DVD player and television. I don't see a provision for converting .mpg
to .iso in either Nero or DVDDecrypt.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 10th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

harper wrote:
Brian-

This is an interesting and perhaps superior way to market footage. Can
any common DVD burning software convert your .mpg file to a .iso file
so it can be burned on a DVD and then watched on a conventional NTSC
television?

This is an .mpg format, easy to watch on computer, easy to burn using
whatever burning software came with your buner. An iso is an image of
a disc that makes an exact duplicate (like disc title, menus, etc...)
(and i think you might need an iso thing to view it)

I am also planning on a TWNR downloadable version is this goes well...

Old October 10th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

There are a couple programs out that allows you to watch iso, bin, cue,
and all those other image files without having to burn them to cd
first. I use Daemon Tools for that.

There are also a few programs out there that will take your mpg file
and turn it into an iso, or pretty much any file into an iso file.

I wish I could remember the names of the programs that I used to use
for it, but I got rid of it a while ago and cant find the page for it.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 10th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Most DVD players nowadays can play DivX files, so if you just burn it on
a cd the same way you'd do it with a normal file, you should be
alright, I think.

Old October 10th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Jerrick wrote:
There are a couple programs out that allows you to watch iso, bin, cue,
and all those other image files without having to burn them to cd
first. I use Daemon Tools for that.

There are also a few programs out there that will take your mpg file
and turn it into an iso, or pretty much any file into an iso file.

I wish I could remember the names of the programs that I used to use
for it, but I got rid of it a while ago and cant find the page for it.

I use Daemon Tools to watch .iso files with their virtual DVD ROM too.
I don't know of a program that just converts .mpg to .iso. I know that
Nero and DVDDecrypt, the two burner packages I use, don't recognize
mpg. I think Nero is what came with the two DVD RW's that I have.

My original question to Brian really is: can this file be burned to DVD
and then played on a home DVD player and viewed on a television? I
don't see a straightforward way to do this, that's why I'm asking.
Thanks.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com

Old October 10th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

ivan wrote:
Stuff about video.

This is all very interesting to someone who knows what they are doing
but I can be excluded from that category. I see that you say that most
DVD players can play DivX files these days. Brian says that his video
is in .mpg format, not that it is a DivX file. Also, you mention
burning it to a CD (not a DVD) the same way you'd do it with a normal
file. What's a "normal" file?

--
harper

-Greg Harper