'All Terrain' Downloadable Version...

Old May 3rd 04, 03:33 AM
andrew_carter

Default 'All Terrain' Downloadable Version...

www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew

I've put up the first segment of our movie in a new album. They will
appear in random order as I get permission to use the various songs,
etc. This one is part 16 of 21. I've decided that I'll make all the
file sizes just big enough to allow 25 frames per second with Windows
Movie Maker. If anyone wants smaller versions available, let me know
and I'll sort that out.

There are a few problems with the music in this one. I don't know
what's going on and it's getting really frustrating. I'll have to sort
it out before making the DVD. You'll hear what I mean.

Anyway, enjoy the movie. Basically what I wanted to put in this movie
was a lot of riders of varying ages and skill levels having fun and
pushing their limits every now and then. I will make a 'best of' sort
of collection of clips somewhere along the line.

This segment that's up now is entitled 'Group MUni'. Tony Melton's in
this one (and others). The skate park section will be available soon
enough, and the other (shorter) ones that aren't going to have music.

Enjoy, and please don't expect too much.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 11/04 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

Old May 3rd 04, 03:36 AM
tennisgh22

thank you, thank you, thank you

awesome videos!

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old May 3rd 04, 03:44 AM
tennisgh22

btw, whats wrong with the music? i think its a great sountrack...it
really flows with the riding perfectly

-grant

Old May 3rd 04, 04:09 AM
andrew_carter

Yeh, I love the song, it's just that it cuts out at one stage and
doesn't play smoothly the whole time. I'm glad you didn't notice. The
main one is in the transition from the clip of Tony's log ride to the
one of me riding along the round wooden barrier things.

I'm putting the Bike Week Trials Demo up there now.

Andrew

Old May 3rd 04, 08:16 AM
shadowuni

thats some good riding. i wish i hadnt run out of places to ride around
here i like the bike trials place. not only was there great
trials, there was an announcer!

--
shadowuni - Level 5.5 Unicyclist

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"Freeze, Mother Stickers! This is a F**k up!" - Stupid Criminal

"unless I'm catastrophically off-balance, in which I'll have to hop to
stay up." - gerblefranklin
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old May 3rd 04, 09:58 AM
one wheeled stallion

Not sure if I was watching the right ones, but the backwards railride
was REALLY impressive!!! Nice vids!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"It's all in the mind, not the behind" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old May 3rd 04, 11:15 AM
andrew_carter

Thanks a lot guys. i wish i hadnt run out of places to ride around here i like the bike
trials place. not only was there great trials, there was an announcer!

Yes, that day was a lot of fun. I'm so glad I've found my way into the
Brisbane trials scene. Coming soon we're having another trials comp
which will be linked up with the motorbike trials comp. It's the day
before but I think we're using their obstacles for some stuff which
should be interesting on a unicycle. With that trials demo, I was so
happy when they brought out the rail to put between the trucks. That
was fun. If you've run out of places to ride just build obstacles.
There are heaps of them in this next segment. Not sure if I was watching the right ones
The album is www.unicyclist.com/gallery/album112 .

I'm putting up the last of this batch of segments now - Trials at Home
Part 1. It's my favourite.

Andrew

Old May 3rd 04, 03:33 PM
U-Turn

Excellent and the music is superb.

I can't wait for more.

--
U-Turn - Member of Generation XO

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton

Old May 3rd 04, 05:03 PM
muniracer

the didjeradoo music makes me wanna pee my pants its so good. great
riding too.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Old May 3rd 04, 07:56 PM
tennisgh22

the trials at home part 1 is fantastic...

btw, what tire do you have on your unicycle? I paused it as you were
landing on the "hopping post", and your wheel stuck to it like glue!
even tho your wheel wasn't directly over it, it didn't seem to matter.
Sorta reminded me of that gazz video you posted awhile ago where your
tyre was just barely on the edge of the log.

-grant