It's your fault

Old November 16th 04, 01:50 PM
Maggie

(Gary) wrote in message . com...
I can't resist posting this famous discussion about childhood from
the wonderful Mony Python....

http://www.phespirit.info/montypytho...rkshiremen.htm

The Scene:
FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an
hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work
twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission
to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would
kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't
believe you.
ALL:
They won't!

That is too funny. My parents used to tell me how rough they had it
and I hated it....now I find myself telling my kids how rough I had
it. Well I did actually have to get up and change the channel on the
TV to either 2, 4 or 7. Plus fix the rabbit ears on top
Old November 16th 04, 03:25 PM
Bill Baka

On 16 Nov 2004 05:34:30 -0800, Maggie wrote:

You know there are a hell of a lot of hot guys on this NG. Nice eye
candy for this old gal. (I may be old, but I am not dead).... Yes,
just like men can be suckers for beautiful women....so can women be
suckers for good looking guys. Tis true, tis true. Good looking guys
with good hearts. What a combo. A good looking guy with a good heart.
Now that's a beautiful thing. Hard to find, but a beautiful thing. ;-)
What does this have to do with cycling....well nothing....I have just
been admiring the pics and thinking about some of the fancy dancers
who have danced so smoothly through my life. I guess I am just
reflecting. The hot guy pics are overloading my brain. ;-) I want to
know if a hot guy can have a good heart. I'm sure they can....it's
just that I have never met one. Tis sad...very sad. End of rant.
BTW...I rode my bike today....and I went just a little further. I
should have been packing for Tahoe....but I went riding. I was proud.
;-)

I don't know what category I fit into, but I seem to have fallen into
that typical biker build of thin on top and total muscles for legs.
Lots of tan too from no sun block and lots of topless riding in 100 F.
Definitely no beer gut, not even a residual spare tire, so liposuction
seems to be only for the lazy who have more money that sense/motivation.
I am a sucker for small animals, veering even so as not to run over a
caterpillar. Once I stepped on a snail and the shell broke and went
into my foot like a piece of glass. Ruined my day, although not as bad
as that poor snail.
Bill (not always politically correct) Baka
Old November 16th 04, 05:41 PM
Maggie

Terry Morse wrote in message ...

http://ski.terrymorse.com/trip/tpr0401/index.html

These pics are fabulous......... I am really enjoying all the
pictures. I never knew riding a bike could be so adventurous and so
much fun. Goes to show how much I know.

http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbuset/mypage.html

http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/