Anti Troll

Old July 13th 05, 09:02 PM
Greg Nuspel

Default Anti Troll

I just discovered that with Thunderbird I can have it mark certain
posters messages 'read' automatically with a filter. I'm sure other
software can do this as well. That way when you go to the next unread
message it skips the troll over.

Check out your news reader and I bet you can do this as well.

Have a great day and peace be with you :-)

--
Greg Nuspel

In wilderness I sense the miracle of life. ~Charles A. Lindbergh
Old July 14th 05, 06:49 AM
Edward Dolan

"Greg Nuspel" wrote in message
I just discovered that with Thunderbird I can have it mark certain posters
messages 'read' automatically with a filter. I'm sure other software can do
this as well. That way when you go to the next unread message it skips the
troll over.

Check out your news reader and I bet you can do this as well.

Sigh! This is where I came in several years ago. But it is good to see
others rediscovering the wheel. If any of you are experiencing any
difficulties becoming ostriches, I recommend that you contact Jon Meinecke
of this group. He is a gold mine of information about how to go about
putting your head in the sand.

In wilderness I sense the miracle of life. ~Charles A. Lindbergh

Lindbergh wrote some very wise things about eagles and airplanes with
respect to conservation. It is really too bad he was such a dunce when it
came to politics. He thought Hitler was on the right track at one time. But
it just goes to show that no one is right all the time about everything.
Only I, Ed Dolan the Great, am always right about everything.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota