Does the truth matter?

Old August 24th 05, 12:53 AM
crit PRO

Default Does the truth matter?

At some point, many believe what they read, if they read it enough.

OJ murder
Bush idiot
SNL not as good
gas rip off
LA fraud

Old August 24th 05, 01:07 AM
Rik Van Diesel

So I now know you are white..gay..broke..old...and hate LA.

RVD

Old August 24th 05, 01:17 AM
Rik Van Diesel

Oh I didn't get the Bush thing. My bad. You might be straight.

Make that

So I now know you are white..french..broke..old...and hate LA.

RVD

Old August 24th 05, 01:18 AM
CowPunk

UM OK, HYPROCRIT

OBVIOUSLY THE TRUTH DOES NOT MATTER OR ELSE YOU WOULD'NT BE USING AN
ANONYMOUS LOGIN?

Old August 24th 05, 01:36 AM
Tim Lines

crit PRO wrote:
At some point, many believe what they read, if they read it enough.

OJ murder
Bush idiot
SNL not as good
gas rip off
LA fraud

No. Most people just believe what they want to believe.
Old August 24th 05, 02:57 AM
Tom

Kind of like someone named Cowpunk?

Tom

Old August 24th 05, 04:18 AM
CowPunk

I think you missed the point.
The truth does not matter, especially on the Internet.

Here's a guy who, with EPO or not, won 7 straight TDF, inspired
millions of cancer patients to fight on, has raised millions for cancer
research, and everyone is so intent on taking that away. LA saw the
big picture and how he could make a contribution to something
important, even if he was on EPO, I don't believe he raced to win, but
to make a point.

Old August 24th 05, 04:04 PM
Tom Kunich

Certainly BrianLaff@me is in a sort of heaven he could only dream of
for the last decade. Now he doesn't have to believe just chicken bones
and cod liver oil diarrhea pictures in the tolet, but he has something
a great deal better - a L'Equipe article describing how something that
couldn't remain detectable for more than a couple of months at the most
has remained not only detectable but present in Armstrong's urine after
7 years.

Even at his advanced age Brian has achieved orgasm for the first time
in a decade.

Old August 24th 05, 05:45 PM
Tom

You are just a bitter old man aren't you?

Tom