Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Old March 3rd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

haha I arrived with two friends as that picture was being taken.

Best thing of the day was trying out the giraffe with the shopping cart
wheel or whatever it was.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland

James = my name
'This' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout) = my myspace
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Hey, yes, I was in the hockey game.

James, you're in one of these videos:

http://www.bouncepage.com/temp/2008030101.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWx41_g4Y9M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99tKL7FMddE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=31sWWONSNmI

enjoi

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
We need more unicyclists in Virginia!!
Check out my videos and more at www.geocities.com/jneigh4
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Here's a better version of the video Dave Critchfield made:
http://www.bouncepage.com/temp/Congresswmv.wmv

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Anyone know how to post embedded images in forum threads?

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

i'm probably gonna be doing some street riding in downtown richmond this
coming sunday (march 9th i think) and if anybody is gonna be in the
area and wants to meet me somewhere and ride for a little while just pm
me by say tomorrow(saturday) night.

--
unirox13

It Takes Twice The man To Ride Half The Bike!
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 11th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

man, i'd love to do that but I've got a movie to shoot over the weekend.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 12th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Here's a trivia game I made:
http://www.purposegames.com/game/unicycle-trivia-quiz

Let me know if any of the answers are wrong or if there is missing
trivia that I should add! I want to eventually make a stand-alone
version.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 12th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kevkahuna711

Next time I visit my family (in VA), I'm bringing my unicycle!

--
Kevkahuna711
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 12th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Lets get some teams together for this event:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68295

Old March 13th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

VA / DC / MD riders, don't forget:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8554/unifredzv5.png

I know you guys from MD were talking about a monthly meet to do some
unicycle hockey and ride around D.C. I also know some of you are
interested in attending the UniFred this April. If you want to do some
hockey, I can reserve a gym for us on that day. It will cost $20, so
if you guys want to chip in, I'll cover the first $10. Let me know if
you will be attending this super awesome all day unicycle event!! Be
sure you see the flyer in the link and pass it on to all the local
unicyclists you know.

Next meet after this one, we'll definitely ride in D.C.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4