Brisbane Uni Weekend

Old August 28th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

Default Brisbane Uni Weekend

Hey all. Rockley, John and I will be hosting a uni weekend on October
11th and 12th.

Saturday 11th:
Muni ride at Mt. Coot-tha (Gap Creek Reserve)
Uni Hockey
BBQ lunch
Trials
High Jump & Long Jump
Uni Hockey or Street Ride

Saturday Night:
Muni or street/trials ride

Sunday 12th:
Uni Hockey Finals
Trials
Then the rest of the day is up to what people really feel like doing.
We may do a distance ride.

Im providing the trials equipement, John is making us a high jump bar
and Rockley has all the gear for hockey and juggling. The date can be
moved if a lot of people can't do that weekend.

So reply if you would like to come so we know about how many. So far
around 10 people we know of are coming. Last time there was about 40 or
so.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 0101010001110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o'
(http://www.google.com.br/)'o' (http://www.google.co.uk/)'g'
(http://www.google.com.ni/)'l' (http://www.google.to/)'i'
(http://www.google.ch/)'n' (http://www.google.com.mt/)'g'
(http://www.google.com.na/)'s' (http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)
.....'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)'e'
(http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?tom%20trevor)'s'
(http://www.break.com/)
Old August 28th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kidmuni

I will do my very best to make it.

--
kidmuni

*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in
Australia! - * www.unicycle.com.au
Old September 26th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sprida

Is there more specific times for the events? I would like to come but
not sure yet.

--
Sprida