Jim Cielensky Pedals Problem...

Old September 27th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Napoleon

Default Jim Cielensky Pedals Problem...

Hi! I recently (less than a month) got a kh 20 trials, the 2007 model,
which came with jim cielensky odyssey pedals. I have although one
problem, my pedals move up and down VERY little always... I tightened
them again, but nothing happens, they continue moving. I don't feel this
movement while riding, but only with my hand... I have rode quite a lot
with pedals going up and down, but they don't go more loose!!! Is it
natural? What should i do?

P.S.--- Pls forgive me for my engish, i am from Greece...

--
Napoleon

Life is not measured in how many times you' ve breathed, but in how many
times you' ve been out of breath...
Old September 27th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

The pedals just may not fit snugly around the spindle of the pedals. My
Wellgo pedals move a little bit also but I've never had an issue with
them. It makes a bit of noise (for instance when i drop the uni you can
hear the pedals making clunky sounds) and sometimes its annoying, but
I'm not aware of any potential problems. I hope someone else has some
advice on this... just in case I shouldn't be riding on them.

--
timekeeper
Old September 27th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Could also be that they are not sealed bearings, allowing a bit of
movement... i'd say this is likely the case... nothing to worry about...
unless it gets REALLY bad which means the bearings have worn.

--
mill_mobile
Old September 27th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

I've been riding on these pedals since I've had my KH (several months)
and not a problem, plenty of pedal grabs and grinds and they're still
good.

edit: Forgot to mention mine do that as well.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old September 28th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

i think they all do that.
mine do, but now they are getting pretty bad cuz sand in the bearings
isn't good

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old September 28th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

EDIT: scratch what I said earlier, I think they broke.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old September 28th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

The axle moves in the crank or the pedal moves on the axle.

If the pedal moves on the axle, then, it's all right. You've did drops
and stuff, it's normal.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old September 28th 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Napoleon

Thank you all guys for the quick response! I am relieved now, as i was a
bit worried...

Oh, i would like to ask and something else...
Axle is the part between the hub and the cranks?