The Cycle gods are smiling today in Melbourne

Old May 31st 04, 07:14 AM
coowoowoo

Default The Cycle gods are smiling today in Melbourne

Went out at lunchtime and i could feel a strong northerly comin
through. I cant wait for that southern ride home along the beach. Wo
hoo.. Its such a rarity that i am a little excited..and i am in
sharing kind of mood

-

Old May 31st 04, 07:42 AM
HUMBUG

On Mon, 31 May 2004 06:14:57 GMT, coowoowoo Wrote :
Went out at lunchtime and i could feel a strong northerly coming
through. I cant wait for that southern ride home along the beach. Woo
hoo.. Its such a rarity that i am a little excited..and i am in a
sharing kind of mood.

Yeah thanks...... Mount Alexander rd, Keilor rd, Melrose ave, etc.
WAS NOT FUN.

--

Humbug
Old June 1st 04, 06:15 AM
flyingdutch

coowoowoo wrote:
Oh Bah humbug to you.. i had a great ride home..very zippy indeed..

this morning was hard work

a bit like someone had titled Melbourne to make my commute ALL uphill!!

Better be a tailwind tonight for the return journey or, or, or...

I'll write a letter!!$@$

-

Old June 1st 04, 08:30 AM
coowoowoo

flyingdutch wrote:
this morning was hard work.
a bit like someone had titled Melbourne to make my commute ALL uphill!!!
Better be a tailwind tonight for the return journey or, or, or....
I'll write a letter!!$@$!

Maybe thats why the cycle gods were smiling on us southbounds las
night. Just sweetening us for the northbound ride this morning. It wa
tough work coming in to town today.. I normally swim after the ride an
my legs were like bricks by the time i hit the pool

-

Old June 2nd 04, 12:45 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
Sydney-ites are SOFT!!!

Hands up all those who got soggy this morning? raises hand

hipp

-

Old June 2nd 04, 12:45 AM
flyingdutch

Ritch wrote:
Now there is an advantage to living in Sydney - I get the land
breeze in the morning (westerly tailwind) and the sea breeze in the
evening (easterly tailwind). At least, I get the tailwind most of
the time... ahhh.

See

Sydney-ites are SOFT!!! ;

-

Old June 2nd 04, 01:00 AM
flyingdutch

hippy wrote:
Hands up all those who got soggy this morning? raises hand
hippy

"Aye. Its dry Jim. Just not as we know it!

-