Sirvay

Old August 7th 03, 12:32 AM
Jiyang Chen

Default Sirvay

What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?

J.

Old August 7th 03, 12:48 AM
Tim Lines

It's quicker than me.

In answer to your other question, I'm 98% fat by weight. The other 2%
is the candy bar in my pocket.

Old August 7th 03, 01:45 AM
Ken Papai

"Jiyang Chen" wrote in message
What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?

Another TROLL from "Ji".

Old August 7th 03, 04:15 AM
Slider2699

"Jiyang Chen" wrote in message
What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?

If you'll take off the baggy shorts and intall your counterfeit Mylar Campy
aero wheel you'll go faster.

Old August 8th 03, 09:46 PM
K. J. Papai

"rope -- Huh?" wrote in message ltrafeed.com...
Ken has turned into a real asshole, wait he has always been one.

Let's see, lets ridicule everyone trying to post here who is not an original
RBR ken pappy nutsucker

good way to promote the community

Fag

So I am an asshole and "you" (afraid to use
your name) hate gays. Easy to hide in anonymity
isn't it? Makes you feel big and stuff?

"Ken Papai" ...