Post Your Unis Here!

Old November 2nd 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

Default Post Your Unis Here!

the tire isnt too bad, im getting to like it more and more with each
ride.

and the frame just has tape on it because im cheap.

--
Jkohse

www.justinkohse.com

www.municycle.ca
Old November 3rd 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

thats acctually pretty cool!

--
sigve

_*Sorry_for_my_english_it's_not_great,_but_I_work_ hard_to_get_it_better_
*_
Old November 3rd 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Ahhh. the magic of some simple photoshop. Nice.

Nothing new from me. Thought about doing some new paint jobs or a new
uni, but nothing is happening yet.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old November 3rd 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

justins uni reminds me of a mummy.

as in the ancient Egyptian sort.

--
Andrew Mell
Old November 7th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iTrials

Alright, here is my new trials uni !!

Specs:

Seat: KH Fusion Street w/CF base
Seatpost: 08 KH
Seatpost: Singlebolt KH Clamp
Frame: 08 KH20 Shortneck
Ti Monty Eagle Claw 20x2.6
Rim: 08 KH 19" Rim
Hub: 08 KH ti hub
Cranks: KH Moment 137mm ISIS
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC's (i've got Odyssey Trailmix, and Wellgo
MG1s if I want too)

I'm pretty much loving everything. It's a dream uni, so thanks sooooo
much Olaf, Darren, and Kris

PHOTOS:

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../IMGP3423.jpg]

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../IMGP3430.jpg]

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../IMGP3426.jpg]

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../IMGP3424.jpg]

Enjoy, and thanks again Olaf, Darren, and Kris !

-Isaac

EDIT: The weight is 10.6 lbs.

--
iTrials

*My Sponsor:*

'*unicycle.tv*'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/)
Old November 7th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Dude. Isaac. Wow.

So cool

--
timekeeper
Old November 7th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Sweet Build Isaac...

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 7th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Waddya know, Isaac has another uni. That brings the total to, what, 10?

Reminds me of how much I'm looking forward to the KH Doublecrown I'm
probably gonna get for Christmas. Hopefully. So much better than a
Torker LX .

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
Old November 7th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Nice ride!

Welcome to the TI-world hahaha The TI-hub rocks

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old November 18th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Ah, finally, now it looks good, and the purple stand out more.

[image: http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/12/29/11/76/kh2-210.jpg]
[image: http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/12/29/11/76/kh3-210.jpg]

-Émile

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y

freestyle unis sp4rky-m4rky Unicycling 0 June 4th 07 08:56 PM
Adjustment of Post Moderne shock absorbing seat post Beaters Techniques 2 June 14th 05 05:22 PM
How many unis? paul_g Unicycling 28 June 11th 05 02:41 PM
Advice on e-bay unis onewheeldave Unicycling 11 April 25th 05 02:08 PM
My unis Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 22 September 9th 03 04:01 AM