Post Your Unis Here!

Old November 30th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
disgruntleddave

Default Post Your Unis Here!

I haven't taken a picture of it yet (I probably should before I scuff it
up too much), but it's just a stock KH20 double crown. I think it's
purrrdy =)

Although it doesn't have much on those custom suspension ones! Crazy
and awesome.

--
disgruntleddave
Old December 1st 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

disgruntleddave;1140499 wrote:
I haven't taken a picture of it yet (I probably should before I scuff it
up too much), but it's just a stock KH20 double crown. I think it's
purrrdy =)

Although it doesn't have much on those custom suspension ones! Crazy
and awesome.

You should come to the Toronto Unicyclists.

We meet two times a week in a gym.

www.torontounicyclists.ca

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*
'Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

'Unicycle.tv' (www.unicycle.tv)*
Old December 2nd 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Got some new parts, out with the broken, in with the Ti.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12282402 38]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12282402 38]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12282402 38]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12282402 38]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12282402 38]

|Filename: IMG_0968.JPG |

ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 2nd 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

ntappin;1141733 wrote:
Got some new parts, out with the broken, in with the Ti.
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12282402 38]

Uhhhh, your going to have a killer setup.

Congrats on joing -Team Ti-

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*

Old December 2nd 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

IsaacSteiner;1141741 wrote:
Uhhhh, your going to have a killer setup.

Congrats on joing -Team Ti-

-Isaac

And a big ups to Pete from UDC who helped me get all this awesome
stuff, without him, I would have had to wait until march to get this set
up together.

Old December 2nd 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

damm... TI hub, frame, pedals??
That isn't cheap....

good luck with it

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry for my bad english --
Old December 2nd 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

As long as you dont buy the TI pedals from Koxx, they are quite cheap.

I paid 75 total for a pair.

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old December 2nd 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Smilymarco;1141752 wrote:
As long as you dont buy the TI pedals from Koxx, they are quite cheap.

I paid 75 total for a pair.

I payed a bit more, but they are pretty sweet!

Do you use yours on your trials Marco?

Old December 2nd 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

Wow That's going to be one kick-ass setup. Do the Koxx cranks fit
on the KH Ti hub though? (I don't think I've heard of Koxx having a Ti
hub)

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day

2nd place )-540unispin-'O,

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/MattsterUni
Old December 2nd 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

lobbybopster;1139656 wrote:
heres mine

Sorry, I still am trying to get over what I have just looked at and...
what the hell? can you make a vid of you riding... thats insane. Talk
about custom...

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting one...

freestyle unis sp4rky-m4rky Unicycling 0 June 4th 07 08:56 PM
Adjustment of Post Moderne shock absorbing seat post Beaters Techniques 2 June 14th 05 05:22 PM
How many unis? paul_g Unicycling 28 June 11th 05 02:41 PM
Advice on e-bay unis onewheeldave Unicycling 11 April 25th 05 02:08 PM
My unis Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 22 September 9th 03 04:01 AM