Post Your Unis Here!

Old December 2nd 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

Default Post Your Unis Here!

where do you even get the ti frame?

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake
Old December 2nd 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

ntappin;1141753 wrote:

Do you use yours on your trials Marco?

Yes. I also use them (the yellow Quax ones) on my Muni (KH24) and soon
on my KH29.

Im using magnesium pedals since Unicon 2006.
A pair lasts about 0,5 till 1 year on my trials. Everytime they fail it
was the bearing, never the body or the axle.

I like them

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old December 3rd 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

polevaultinunicyclist;1141851 wrote:
where do you even get the ti frame?

that was a triton frame. i don't think they make them anymore.

thats probably them most expensive unicycle i have ever seen in my
life.

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
Old December 3rd 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Jerrick;1123725 wrote:
Ahhh. the magic of some simple photoshop. Nice.

Creating the effect may be simple but knowing when and how to use it as
he did here is what takes skill. You just -had- to mention it was simple
didn't you?

I will however call him out on not having the blur effect between the
spokes.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Seven* items so far and more to come! * New Poster *
Old December 3rd 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

well you havn't seen it ... have you?

i'm betting you have seen pics of cokers that have had more money
poured into them
... but i'm drooling...
what rim is that anyways?

p.s. tell us when that rim breaks, cuz i don't see anything else ever
breaking
and ... what hub did you break? i want to see pics!

that said... my uni is the best price/quality i could come up w/ ...

kh reinforced seat
crmoseatpost
kh frame/clamp
kh hub
kh spokes (new)
kh cranks/pedals
tryall street rim/tire

|Filename: DSCN0530.jpg |

skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 3rd 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
camrocl

So I ordered my kh36, T7 Handlebars and Magura brake and a KH spooner
attachment (amongst other things) from unicycle.uk.com last Monday
night. It arrived on Wednesday (to N. Ireland). Built it up. It looks
sweet. Only after I built it did I realise I needed a rail type seat
post… back on the website and ordered the KH one along with a Qu-ax
Multi tool

http://tinyurl.com/4qgg7b

What a great we tool. Every thing I need in one small pack. They
arrived yesterday (tues) after being ordered on Sunday night.

Am I completely happy at spending so much money???
I think so. I haven’t tried it yet due to the cold and wet weather but
hopefully this weekend. On e thing that does annoy me is that during the
engraving of KH36 on the frame, the frame must have moved but sure it
barley noticeable.

Thanks to unicycle.uk.com

I’m including a few pictures including one of my entire unicycle
collection which is as follows:
16” (some cheap make. Was only £25, bought it for the seat more than
anything)
18” (same as above)
19” (KH 20)
20” (My first 20” bought from an internet bike shop for £40 with
delivery)
24” (My first ever unicycle, beginner unicycle bought from
Unicyle.uk.com)
36” (My New KH36)
20” Nimbus Performer Giraffe (5ft – 7ft)

|Filename: HPIM0076.jpg |

camrocl
Old December 3rd 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Nice collection there Cam!

My newest build. Still working out the kinks.

|Filename: creamsicle.JPG |

timekeeper
Old December 3rd 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

uni_mattster;1141785 wrote:
Wow That's going to be one kick-ass setup. Do the Koxx cranks fit
on the KH Ti hub though? (I don't think I've heard of Koxx having a Ti
hub)

It is the KH hub, the K1 cranks fit on the KH hub but with a tiny bit
of slop. So unless you tighten them down really hard, they move around a
bit, and if you ride them much, then it destroys the cranks.

Smilymarco;1141867 wrote:
Yes. I also use them (the yellow Quax ones) on my Muni (KH24) and soon
on my KH29.

Im using magnesium pedals since Unicon 2006.
A pair lasts about 0,5 till 1 year on my trials. Everytime they fail it
was the bearing, never the body or the axle.

I like them

Cool, I have been too scared to use them on my trials, because I have
already had bearings fail on me, and not even from hard riding, so I
didn't want that from such expensive pedals, but I might give it a shot
next season.

manon1wheel;1142043 wrote:
that was a triton frame. i don't think they make them anymore.

thats probably them most expensive unicycle i have ever seen in my
life.

List prices for everything on there

500 for the frame
480 for the hub
12 for the seatpost clamp
25 for the seatpost
50 for the seat
120 for the seatbase
85 for the cranks
110 for the pedals
50 for the tire
50 for the rim
3 for the tube
3 for the rim tape

I haven't payed for the wheelbuild/spokes yet and I'm getting special
13/14 gauge spokes put onto it, so that will be a bit more expensive as
well.

It comes out to about 1500 bucks which actually isn't bad at all if you
look at how much the original KH unicycles cost.

We are really lucky to have so many innovations in unicycling to be
able to have such amazing machines at such great prices.

It will probably be about a month before it is completely finished, but
then it will be pretty awesome.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 3rd 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

timekeeper;1142381 wrote:
Nice collection there Cam!

My newest build. Still working out the kinks.

Now thats the sex!

--
mill_mobile
Old December 3rd 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

timekeeper;1142381 wrote:
nice collection there cam!

My newest build. Still working out the kinks.

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeesssssooommmmmme.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)

freestyle unis sp4rky-m4rky Unicycling 0 June 4th 07 08:56 PM
Adjustment of Post Moderne shock absorbing seat post Beaters Techniques 2 June 14th 05 05:22 PM
How many unis? paul_g Unicycling 28 June 11th 05 02:41 PM
Advice on e-bay unis onewheeldave Unicycling 11 April 25th 05 02:08 PM
My unis Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 22 September 9th 03 04:01 AM