Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in onlya Conspiracy?

Old September 6th 09, 05:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Keith T makes fun of Jesus Christ! Is he a Muslim?

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Luddite Wacko wrote:
[...]
The above is the definition of "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (and you will
have to provide evidence that Adolf Hitler was an atheist - if so, he
sure did a fine job of conning the vatican into supporting him). If Tomas
de Torquemada had had the means, there is little doubt he would have
wreaked comparable devastion.[...]

Did he not have the weapons of fear, surprise, and ruthless
efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope?

Mr. Sherman makes fun of the Spanish Inquisition at the peril of his
immortal soul.

It is of some interest that Hitler and Stalin were both fallen away
Catholics. That is what I am too. You have been warned!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 6th 09, 09:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} "Tosspot" wrote in message
} ...
} Edward Dolan wrote:
} [...]
} A joke like the above could get you murdered in the Netherlands as
} it has several others who spoke out against Islam. The Muslims are
} savages and the best way to put them down is with overwhelming
} force of arms. The Russians at least know how to do it and they did
} it in Chechnya.
}
} And there we see the famous Christian (intentionally capitalised)
} tolerance. People ask why I'm an atheist, well, there is your answer.
}
} Don't think atheists can murder better than anyone? Think again. I
} give you Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot from just this past century
} to begin with.

The above is the definition of "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (and you will
have to provide evidence that Adolf Hitler was an atheist - if so, he
sure did a fine job of conning the vatican into supporting him). If
Tomas de Torquemada had had the means, there is little doubt he would
have wreaked comparable devastation.

My God, your ignorance is unbelievable! Hitler, like Stalin and all the
others listed above, were atheists to the core. Unlike your atheist tyrants,
all the Spanish Inquisitor ever wanted to do was to save souls for the
Kingdom.

Guess who...

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of
the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting
for the work of the Lord."

Not one I've ever heard an atheist come out with.

Do you think Hitler ever rode a bicycle, if so, which one?
Old September 6th 09, 09:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tosspot" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} "Tosspot" wrote in message
} ...
} Edward Dolan wrote:
} [...]
[...]

Hitler was an atheist and there is nothing he wanted more than the
annihilation of the Jews. He regarded the Jews as subhuman and treasonous to
the core. In short, they were not Germans.

Do you think Hitler ever rode a bicycle, if so, which one?

Hitler did not even like skiing which he thought was crazy. I agree with
Hitler about that.

Old September 6th 09, 10:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Edward Dolan wrote:

Well, I don't totally disagree with Keith on much of the above, but I would
like to point out to him that there is something in humanity that demands
gods. I think we are hardwired to BELIEVE, and those of us who no longer
believe should not make it our mission to discourage belief. Why do I say
that? Because mankind without belief is even worse than mankind with belief.

It is a deep study to discover what the role of religion is in human society
and also what the role of religion is in the life of an individual. Unlike
Keith, I am quite humble in proposing any relief to this situation. Mankind
has always been plagued with gods and demons and maybe it is better that
way.

In the hightened enlightened state of smug supposed religious
superiority the ability to read and quote who said what has slipped a bit.
Odd for those who quote books at others.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old September 6th 09, 12:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Luddite Wacko wrote:
[...]
The above is the definition of "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (and you will
have to provide evidence that Adolf Hitler was an atheist - if so, he
sure did a fine job of conning the vatican into supporting him). If Tomas
de Torquemada had had the means, there is little doubt he would have
wreaked comparable devastion.[...]

Did he not have the weapons of fear, surprise, and ruthless
efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope?

Mr. Sherman makes fun of the Spanish Inquisition at the peril of his
immortal soul.[...]

Will they make me sit in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a
cup of coffee at eleven?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Celebrity culture is an opposite of community, informing us
Old September 6th 09, 05:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Luddite Wacko[_3_]

Keitht wrote:
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} In the hightened enlightened state of smug supposed religious
} superiority the ability to read and quote who said what has slipped a
} bit. Odd for those who quote books at others.
}
It would seem that SEDtG either cannot discern the difference between
Keitht and Luddite Wacko or else he just believes that the two are one
person posting under different identities - given his tendency to adopt
and cling to beliefs that have no basis in reality, it is an
understandable mistake.
Old September 6th 09, 05:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Luddite Wacko[_3_]

Tom_Sherman_°_° wrote:
} Luddite Wacko wrote:
} [...]
} The above is the definition of "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (and you
} will have to provide evidence that Adolf Hitler was an atheist - if
} so, he sure did a fine job of conning the vatican into supporting
} him). If Tomas de Torquemada had had the means, there is little
} doubt he would have wreaked comparable devastion.[...]
}
} Did he not have the weapons of fear, surprise, and ruthless
} efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope?
}
No, just fear and surprise, that's it. Well, maybe the soft cushions.
Old September 6th 09, 05:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Luddite Wacko wrote:
Keitht wrote:
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} In the hightened enlightened state of smug supposed religious
} superiority the ability to read and quote who said what has slipped a
} bit. Odd for those who quote books at others.
}
It would seem that SEDtG either cannot discern the difference between
Keitht and Luddite Wacko or else he just believes that the two are one
person posting under different identities - given his tendency to adopt
and cling to beliefs that have no basis in reality, it is an
understandable mistake.

Mr. Ed the Grate claims all his posts are sui generis.

Old September 6th 09, 05:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Luddite Wacko wrote:
Tom_Sherman_°_° wrote:
} Luddite Wacko wrote:
} [...]
} The above is the definition of "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (and you
} will have to provide evidence that Adolf Hitler was an atheist - if
} so, he sure did a fine job of conning the vatican into supporting
} him). If Tomas de Torquemada had had the means, there is little
} doubt he would have wreaked comparable devastion.[...]
}
} Did he not have the weapons of fear, surprise, and ruthless
} efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope?
}
No, just fear and surprise, that's it. Well, maybe the soft cushions.

What about the Comfy Chair? And he certainly had a nice red uniform?

Old September 7th 09, 01:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Instead of picking on Christians (an easy target), pick on the Muslims (not
an easy target). They will give you more than a run for your money. In fact,
they will put your life in jeopardy. That ought to be enough excitement even
for you.