The making of 'Attack of the Fattie Masters'

Old August 11th 03, 11:40 PM
Henry Chang

Default The making of 'Attack of the Fattie Masters'

I saw this movie, "American Movie: The making of Northwestern". It's
about this flakey slacker dude working on a cheesey film. The movie
has about two minutes of the actual film, "Northwestern", and the rest
of the time is spent following this dude around Wisconsin.

So we see him drinking Milwaulkie's Best, hitting his uncle up for
money for the film, discussing stuff with his stoner friend/sidekick,
and mostly just engaging in aimless talk about how he's got to finish
making the film.

So my movie idea has a similar plot, with this wierd quirked out guy
working on his own film, 'Attack of the Fattie Masters'. This film
would basically feature fat old guys crashing into each other.

But, mostly the movie would follow the guy around as he whiles away
the time talking to his parrots, posting to usenet, and going to the
bank to try to speed up his trust fund dispersal schedule.

I'm looking for some honest, heartfelt critiques of my idea from you
racing fans.

Thanks,

Henry
Old August 12th 03, 12:12 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Henry Chang" wrote in message
om...
[...]

The only people interested in seeing that film would be some easily wound up
Masters Fatties.

Sounds like you're wasting like 16 hours/day on usenet. You really should
find something productive to do with your life.

Old August 12th 03, 12:21 AM
TritonRider

Subject: The making of 'Attack of the Fattie Masters'

But, mostly the movie would follow the guy around as he whiles away
the time talking to his parrots, posting to usenet, and going to the
bank to try to speed up his trust fund dispersal schedule.

I'm looking for some honest, heartfelt critiques of my idea from you
racing fans.

Thanks,

Henry

Y'all are some "wish I had a trust fund", "wish I could qualify for mensa",
"wish I had the time he does to train" wannabes.
Get over it. I am glad that his life has worked out for him. Working your ass
off, dealing with the general public, and trying to train sucks. We all know
it. I don't ride nearly enough, but when I get home my ass is usually dragging.
I'm happy that Henry's in a position not to have to do that.
Get over it folks.
Bill C
Old August 12th 03, 02:27 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

"It's alright ... It's okay ... There's something to live for ... Jesus told
me so ...."

On 8/11/03 4:40 PM, in article
, "Henry Chang"

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old August 12th 03, 04:08 AM
warren

In article .net, Tom
Kunich wrote:

Henry is a putz but I hope he is living well while being one.

I think you should inscribe this bit of friendly cheer in the holiday
card you send him this December.

-WG