FS: Medium Jersies (Pearl Izumi, ...)

Old June 7th 05, 07:49 PM
Jack

Default FS: Medium Jersies (Pearl Izumi, ...)

Hi,

Two size medium jersies for sale. I bought both on eBay last fall and
gained enough weight over the winter that for the foreseeable future
I'm not fitting into anything marked "medium". Both jersies have
been worn just a few times and are in good shape.

1) Pearl Izumi: plain white with Pearl Izumi logo on left breast, some
sort of high-tech wicking ultra dry fabric that was devloped by NASA
for us in the arm pits of space suits, 3/4 length "hidden" zipper for
easy entry/exit, just under 20" across the chest under the arm pits,
just noticed a small very pale yellow mark near the bottom of the
zipper run (if I wasn't just closely examining these for imperfections
I doubt I would have seen it), back shows zero marks or spots. Really
much nicer condition than that description makes it sound. $22

2) Performance brand: pale grey with maybe a hint of green and/or blue
(I'm tempted to call the color "sea foam", it's actually quite a nice
"goes with anything" color), fabric is a very light and airy "waffle"
weave that's intended to transport and evaporate gobs of swea... errr,
I mean "moisture", 3/4 length "hidden" zipper, just over 20" across
chest under arm pits, no marks, spots, etc... This was sold to me as
washed, but unworn, and it looks it. Stitching isn't up to Pearl Izumi
quality, but this isn't one of the cheapie Performance jersies either.
I've had other Performance jersies with this waffle material and it
really is noticeably cooler and drier than wicking jersies made with
flat weave material that I've had. $14

I'll ship either one anywhere in the ConUS for $4. Call me crazy, but
.... Buy both and ConUS shipping is free! Nada!! Zip!!! Gratus!!!!

More size medium jersies and several pairs of unworn medium shorts on
the way.

Cheers and safe riding,

-Jack