"hit him back first"

Old June 10th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default "hit him back first"

wrote:
Life seems pretty exciting in 3rd grade.

That happened to me in 2001, but it was a drunk 22 year old.
I was 52 at the time and he got out and pushed me off the bike.

Got out of what?

The useless big red Chevy truck he was driving and cut me off with
before getting out.

My response was to flat palm him in the forehead and knock him all the
way across the street without killing him with a harder palm to the nose
and up into his brain.

Right... because the force required to send someone flying across the
street is *that* much more dangerous when you put some cartilidge in
the way...

It's a legit way to kill someone but works just as well if not better if
you use a hard weapon like your elbow.

The idiot got up and came back for more,

Let me guess... he stood up slowly, brushed himself off, and cracked
his neck. Slowly marching towards you, he nonchalantly pulled his
hand through his wispy chest-length beard...

A 22 year old drunk????

so I just danced with him and deflected his shots until the police arrived.

You mean sort of like a West Side Story dance?

No, just deflecting his wild, drunken attempts at punching.

Three different moms sitting on their porches all called 911 and almost
all the town cops showed up.

Well, yeah... I mean, first you're throwing people across the street
and then you're dancing around one another while a soundtrack blares
in the background out of nowhere...

Keep it up and prove you are a smart assed fool.

I took all kinds of martial arts back in
the 60's and 70's but all that came to mind at the time was 'kill shots'
either open hand to the heart or nose, elbow to the throat or elsewhere,

What I find amazing is how so many people fail to die when being hit
in the nose or over the heart... I've probably seen a hundred people
punched in the nose over the years, and not one has fell over dead.
Maybe beer acts as some sort of chi-shell against that sort of attack?

There is a huge difference between just street fighting and a targeted
martial arts move. When I was 15 a kid picked up MY cat by the tail and
threw it at me. I reacted out of anger and chest punched him in the
Sternum and he dropped like a fat sack of potatoes. He was down for
about a minute, then got up and ran like hell.

and I did not feel like going to jail to explain.

It's generally a bit too late to explain once you're in jail anyway.

When the police did arrive they asked why I didn't just put him down and
save them the trouble. He was somebodies spoiled rich kid and the police
hated him. If I had known it would have been different.

I thought of just kicking his knee and just sending him to the hospital, but the police
got there first, thankfully.

Yes, imagine that guy having to go through the rest of his life having
had a sore knee for a couple of days.

Do you have a clue what happens to the knee when it is kicked hard
enough to bend/break backwards? Major surgery and maybe a lifelong limp.

The 3 moms who saw all this were yelling to
press charges, but I had to get back to work since I was riding on lunch
time.

Couldn't one of the moms have called your boss?

I had a cell phone, but pressing charges would have meant days lost in
court in Santa Rosa.

Looking back maybe that first shot should have been to he nose or
throat to eliminate one white trash from the planet.

I'm sure that with the three moms backing your story, you would have
not only gotten away with it, but you would have been regalled as a
hero.

Probably, since he was one of the towns biggest assholes, but I didn't
know it at the time.

I actively avoid fighting unless it becomes a necessary self defense.

Or if someone steals the sacred scroll, I presume.

Huh? WTF?

Old June 10th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc

At least someone knows what I mean.

Yeah... a lot of instructors teach these "killing blows" and a lot of
other complete cark as well.

The philosophy is to know how to
defend your own life and hope you don't have to kill someone.

Good philosophy.

I took enough different classes at varied schools so that I can't claim
Kung-Fu, but more like Bruce Lee's Jeet Kun Do.

Bruce Lee was an actor who never really fought anybody. The guy had
some cool ideas, but ya gotta be careful about that "never actually
fought anybody" part...

I try not to use a fist
since that can lead to broken bones in the hand, but open palm uses the
wrist, which is much stronger.

I try to use a weapon, which is stonger than both your fist and your
wrist, and does a lot more damage. If you're only going to fight when
it's your life on the line, then logically you want to have the best
chance of success when you fight.

Of course since this is on the bicycle
group, I can expect someone to try to trash me, but the martial arts
philosophy lets it roll off my back.

Well, actually Badger, Pboud, and myself are all hailing from
rec.martial-arts where this was cross-posted. Good that you're not
taking it personally though :b
Old June 10th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Bill Sornson wrote:

OMG, he's back!!! (Just how many police reports DO you have on file,
Bluster Bill?!?)

ROTFL

Moron!
It did get written up in the Healdsburg crime report as an altercation,
so even an asshole like you could look it up. Summer 2001.
I only came back to warn clods like you about Chinese plastic.
And, no, I am not back. I have no tolerance for self-righteous morons,
and you are one of them.
If you are ROTFL please roll off a cliff.
Old June 10th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc

That happened to me in 2001, but it was a drunk 22 year old.
I was 52 at the time and he got out and pushed me off the bike.

Got out of what?

The restaurant.. while ****kicking the staff for not serving him properly.

It's really a wonder that ANYONE agreed to run or even work at a
restaurant in old China...

Right... because the force required to send someone flying across the
street is *that* much more dangerous when you put some cartilidge in
the way...

Hey! At proper angle, the.. um, never mind..

At the proper angle, it might bleed a little more and you might cause
some additional superficial damage. In all seriousness, just for the
innocents that might be lurking, you will never, ever, no matter what
angle you hit it at, drive someones nose into their brain.

Let me guess... *he stood up slowly, brushed himself off, and cracked
his neck. *Slowly marching towards you, he nonchalantly pulled his
hand through his wispy chest-length beard...

So he stood up straighter, said "you dishonored my family", and waltzed in...

No, no... first the bad guy has to laugh and say "Not bad... but
what will you do against my flying crane??"

Old June 10th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

wrote:
At least someone knows what I mean.

Yeah... a lot of instructors teach these "killing blows" and a lot of
other complete cark as well.

The philosophy is to know how to
defend your own life and hope you don't have to kill someone.

Good philosophy.

I took enough different classes at varied schools so that I can't claim
Kung-Fu, but more like Bruce Lee's Jeet Kun Do.

Bruce Lee was an actor who never really fought anybody. The guy had
some cool ideas, but ya gotta be careful about that "never actually
fought anybody" part...

He did teach Chuck Norris a bit since they were friends. The only fight
they ever had was in the Roman Colosseum in a movie.

I try not to use a fist
since that can lead to broken bones in the hand, but open palm uses the
wrist, which is much stronger.

I try to use a weapon, which is stonger than both your fist and your
wrist, and does a lot more damage. If you're only going to fight when
it's your life on the line, then logically you want to have the best
chance of success when you fight.

Yeah, that's what my motorcycle friends called 'an equalizer'.

Of course since this is on the bicycle
group, I can expect someone to try to trash me, but the martial arts
philosophy lets it roll off my back.

Well, actually Badger, Pboud, and myself are all hailing from
rec.martial-arts where this was cross-posted. Good that you're not
taking it personally though :b

I don't. There are a few on the bicycle group that make it a priority to
rag on me, since they don't believe some of the life experiences I have
posted without considering that some of these people live in their own
little world.
Cheers,
Bill Baka
Old June 10th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

wrote:
That happened to me in 2001, but it was a drunk 22 year old.
I was 52 at the time and he got out and pushed me off the bike.
Got out of what?

The restaurant.. while ****kicking the staff for not serving him properly.

It's really a wonder that ANYONE agreed to run or even work at a
restaurant in old China...

Right... because the force required to send someone flying across the
street is *that* much more dangerous when you put some cartilidge in
the way...

Hey! At proper angle, the.. um, never mind..

At the proper angle, it might bleed a little more and you might cause
some additional superficial damage. In all seriousness, just for the
innocents that might be lurking, you will never, ever, no matter what
angle you hit it at, drive someones nose into their brain.

Possibly not with the palm hit, but a well placed hit to the bridge of
the nose with a body hard point like an elbow, or a classic karate chop
with a hardened hand should do it. Look at a human skull and it is
apparent that those 2 nasal holes are a weak point.

Let me guess... he stood up slowly, brushed himself off, and cracked
his neck. Slowly marching towards you, he nonchalantly pulled his
hand through his wispy chest-length beard...

So he stood up straighter, said "you dishonored my family", and waltzed in..

No, no... first the bad guy has to laugh and say "Not bad... but
what will you do against my flying crane??"

Laugh when the drunken 'not master' falls on his face trying. .
Bill
Old June 10th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
OMG, he's back!!! (Just how many police reports DO you have on file,
Bluster Bill?!?)

ROTFL

Moron!
It did get written up in the Healdsburg crime report as an
altercation, so even an asshole like you could look it up. Summer
2001. I only came back to warn clods like you about Chinese plastic.
And, no, I am not back. I have no tolerance for self-righteous morons,
and you are one of them.
If you are ROTFL please roll off a cliff.

Tell us again, Uncle Bill, about the time the cops gave you a ticket for
doing 50 mph...on your TRICYCLE...AT AGE SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

LOL ROTFL LOL

That was the one troll I have posted. The rest of the stuff I have done,
but not on camera, so...too damn bad.
Old June 10th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Badger North

On Jun 10, 3:17 pm, Bill wrote:

Possibly not with the palm hit, but a well placed hit to the bridge of
the nose with a body hard point like an elbow, or a classic karate chop
with a hardened hand should do it. Look at a human skull and it is
apparent that those 2 nasal holes are a weak point.

1992 called - it wants its paradigm back.

Badger North
www.youngforest.ca
Old June 10th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Badger North

On Jun 10, 2:07 pm, wrote:

I shall leave that determination up to you... I've never seen Fame,
and the only reason I know about West Side Story is because it gets
spoofed all the time.

Shuurai, you're with friends - it's okay to admit it.

Badger North
www.youngforest.ca
Old June 10th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Badger North wrote:
On Jun 10, 3:17 pm, Bill wrote:

Possibly not with the palm hit, but a well placed hit to the bridge of
the nose with a body hard point like an elbow, or a classic karate chop
with a hardened hand should do it. Look at a human skull and it is
apparent that those 2 nasal holes are a weak point.

1992 called - it wants its paradigm back.

Badger North
www.youngforest.ca

A paradigm is a shift in priorities, over used by managers, who want to
use a big word, so why the 1992?
Bill