Put on Your Jesus Boots

Old December 30th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Put on Your Jesus Boots

Grab this Torrent for a Thriller

It has it all

Blood and Gore and More

Watch Jesus' Army fight it out with the Hosts of Evil

http://rarbg.com/torrents/filmi/down...nt.html#expand

Poster:
http://slackrat.free.fr/rbr/final-events.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Old December 31st 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

DC,

Perhaps you haven't noticed but RBR already has a poster flooding the
website with childish fantasy and archaic lies. There is no need for
god, jesus and other inventions of morons when we have Kunich and
exploding carbon forks.

However it is appreciated that you backed up your fictions with some
video unlike Kunich who has yet to provide a photo or even an artist
rendering of his self-destructing fork.

The Final Events of Tom Kunich's Fork would be of greater interest if
you happen to find that torrent.

Kind regards,

AB