humans watch agape

Old May 27th 14, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default humans watch agape

http://epecuen.redbull.com/

Even for MacAskill this is amazing, especially the front
flip at the end. I would have died on the simple stuff
before even trying such a thing.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old May 27th 14, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

THE TRICK video infects your computer with spyware.

For Junior using parents equipment.

Old May 27th 14, 11:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 28/05/14 02:21, AMuzi wrote:
http://epecuen.redbull.com/

Even for MacAskill this is amazing, especially the front flip at the
end. I would have died on the simple stuff before even trying such a thing.

I nearly fell off my chair watching! Thanks.

--
JS
Old May 28th 14, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

the virus spreads down under.....

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/global-...port-1.1840767

Old May 28th 14, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:21:22 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

http://epecuen.redbull.com/

Even for MacAskill this is amazing, especially the front
flip at the end. I would have died on the simple stuff
before even trying such a thing.

I'm paused a little after the front flip off the teeter-
totter.

_Tree climbing_?!!!...

(... resume... )

Old May 28th 14, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 6:49:47 PM UTC-7, Dan O wrote:
On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:21:22 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

http://epecuen.redbull.com/

Even for MacAskill this is amazing, especially the front

flip at the end. I would have died on the simple stuff

before even trying such a thing.

I'm paused a little after the front flip off the teeter-

totter.

_Tree climbing_?!!!...

(... resume... )

.... finito. OMG thanks, Muzi!

No time to talk now - off to the store straightaway for some
Red Bull...
Old May 28th 14, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.

On Tue, 27 May 2014 11:21:22 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

http://epecuen.redbull.com/

Even for MacAskill this is amazing, especially the front
flip at the end. I would have died on the simple stuff
before even trying such a thing.

I wonder, did they ride the bikes to Argentina :-?
--
Cheers,

John B.
(invalid to gmail)
Old May 28th 14, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

' No time to talk now - off to the store straightaway for some

Red Bull...'

grind in half a no doz n 100mg niacin.

bottled water off course. Migratory Bird brand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

during the war ?

Old May 28th 14, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:57:01 AM UTC-7, wrote:

An article on the video.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/men-...-life-atlantis

The article speaks of "relatable". I guess I sort of agree
(apart from the obvious superhuman). The videos are very
engaging.

What I'd like to see are the out-takes. Surely he must crash
sometimes. Not that I'm one of those people with a bloodlust
for crash-and-burn - just that it would be "relatable".

On that note, my new foam hat is on its way:

http://cdn.pocsports.com/images/6610/zoom.jpg

http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/...ckcountry-mips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIVRLo8WVgU