"Tour N Trail" bike computer

Old September 4th 05, 03:08 AM
AmericanFlyer64

Default "Tour N Trail" bike computer

I am the unhappy owner of a Tour N Trail bike computer bought at a
Meijer store about 3 years ago. The battery has died and I can't seem
to find the instruction booklet for it anywhere.

I was wondering if anyone out there owns one and has the instruction
booklet? If so, please let me know, for I need to find out the correct
setting for my size tire.

Or, if anyone would happen to know of any links to where I could find
such info, that would be greatly appreciated as well. I don't know if
Tour N Trail is the brand name or just a model name. That's all it has
written on it. I tried a Google search and came up empty, so my guess
would be that there is no link, but you never know, right? Right hehe.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Old September 4th 05, 07:22 AM
Mike Kruger

"AmericanFlyer64" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am the unhappy owner of a Tour N Trail bike computer bought at a
Meijer store about 3 years ago. The battery has died and I can't seem
to find the instruction booklet for it anywhere.

I was wondering if anyone out there owns one and has the instruction
booklet? ...

Sheldon Brown has some information on many models:
http://sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputers/index.html

Old September 4th 05, 10:49 PM
AmericanFlyer64

Thanks for the link. Although it didn't have my "brand / model," by
looking at the numbers I was able to determine which setting to use,
and after a test ride it looks like it must be pretty close to my
'original' setting.

AF64