Mountain Bikers Just Don't Get It!

Old March 18th 07, 04:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers Just Don't Get It!

On 18 Mar 2007 07:28:01 -0700, "pmh" wrote:

On Mar 18, 7:04 am, Coyoteboy wrote:
credibility was low
when I first came here nearly a decade ago, I assure you it hasn't grown.

Low! It was nonexistent, even then, and has steadily slid back to
sorrier & sorrier.

Same old same old same old from Mikey; same responses from a slowly-
changing field of responders. Nothing new here over the years

When you're RIGHT, what's there to change?

other
than the list of those who at first attempt rational dialogue with an
irrational being and then leave of boredom.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 20th 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:09:20 +0000, Coyoteboy
wrote:

Mike Vandeman proclaimed to alt.mountain-bike ...

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:03:02 +0000, Coyoteboy
wrote:
They DO. The organizations that have sponsored the conferences where I
gave my mountain biking paper are top-notch.

I know of a few people of questionable reliability and understanding of
their field who have presented papers at conferences, it doesnt mean their
view is accepted, just that it may be a point worth of discussion (or
ridicule).

CONVENIENTLY, as usual, you don't give a single example of my alleged
"incorrect" statements -- a good sign that you don't know what you are
talking about.

I don't have to, you've been proved wrong so many times in the past and
your "work" is so well known that it speaks for itself.

In your dreams. Your refusal to document relegates you to the trash.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande