A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that support yourright to bike!

Old September 7th 13, 12:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

Sorry Mike I am not giving you my name and contact details. I am not homosexual but I am flattered by your interest. Have you had any luck in online dating?
Ads
Old September 7th 13, 09:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:25:33 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Sorry Mike I am not giving you my name and contact details. I am not homosexual but I am flattered by your interest. Have you had any luck in online dating?

This demonstrates exactly why no one will ever listen to you. If you 'd lie about your own identity, you will lie about ANYTHING.
Old September 8th 13, 04:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Sorry Mike I am not after a date.
Old September 8th 13, 05:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:56:51 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Sorry Mike I am not after a date.

You aren't honest enough to tell the truth. Just like every other mountain biker.
Old September 8th 13, 07:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Sorry Mike I have nothing against homosexuals but I simply don't dig guys. I love women.
Old September 8th 13, 09:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 11:41:11 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Sorry Mike I have nothing against homosexuals but I simply don't dig guys. I love women.

Nor is anyone else in this group. But the more honest ones are willing to use their real name. You only make yourself look like the fool that you are.
Old September 8th 13, 07:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Whatever.
Old September 9th 13, 12:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:48:19 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Whatever.

Coward!
Old September 9th 13, 02:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:05:18 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Whatever.

Coward!

Yawn Vanderman. I am not providing my name to a someone who is a criminal and is clearly mentally imbalanced. If you don't like that then you can learn to live with it.......
Old September 9th 13, 05:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:44:16 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:05:18 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Whatever.

Coward!

Yawn Vanderman. I am not providing my name to a someone who is a criminal and is clearly mentally imbalanced. If you don't like that then you can learn to live with it.......

And now for the TRUTH: you don't give your name because you don't want all your lies revealed to your friends and coworkers. Can't you EVER tell the truth?????