Cyclist travelling too fast to stop ploughs into innocent motorist

Old September 12th 13, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist travelling too fast to stop ploughs into innocent motorist

I hope the cyclist has insurance.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....centre-5920293
Old September 12th 13, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

Default Driver cuts up man on a bicycle causing bodily injury hides behindforeign plates.t

On Thursday, 12 September 2013 17:02:40 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
I hope the cyclist has insurance.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....centre-5920293

There, I corrected the subject for you. As I've said before, let the driver and rider swap characters, re-enact the scene, and lets see the outcome.
Old September 12th 13, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 12/09/2013 17:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
I hope the cyclist has insurance.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....centre-5920293

We shall see what we shall see. My understanding is that you should
always be able to stop safely, even if the vehicle in front of you jams
the brakes on.

On the other hand, the driver does sound like a total ****.
Old September 13th 13, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Thursday, 12 September 2013 22:16:21 UTC+1, brianrob1961 wrote:

On the other hand, the driver does sound like a total ****.

A premiership footballer, so I'd say about 99.9% probability.

Old September 14th 13, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 14/09/2013 10:25, Zapp Brannigan wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 12/09/2013 17:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
I hope the cyclist has insurance.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....centre-5920293

We shall see what we shall see. My understanding is that you should
always be able to stop safely, even if the vehicle in front of you
jams the brakes on.

On the other hand, the driver does sound like a total ****.

I agree. The cyclist had already noted the Audi was being driven
'dangerously', and he should have left himself a safety margin for
emergency maneuver.

And yes, the driver does sound like a total ****. Hopefully he will
suffer in some way for his discourteous and arrogant behaviour.

Well, as a rich, over paid prick, hopefully some kind of violent death
would be about right.
Old September 14th 13, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Catrap

[...]

What a lovely man you are. Do you teach your grandchildren (if any) such
nice things?

Old September 15th 13, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

We shall see what we shall see. My understanding is that you should
always be able to stop safely, even if the vehicle in front of you
jams the brakes on.

On the other hand, the driver does sound like a total ****.

I agree. The cyclist had already noted the Audi was being driven
'dangerously', and he should have left himself a safety margin for
emergency maneuver.

And yes, the driver does sound like a total ****. Hopefully he will
suffer in some way for his discourteous and arrogant behaviour.

Well, as a rich, over paid prick, hopefully some kind of violent death
would be about right.

Ooh, someone's jealous. Careful saying that kind of thing, you'll have the
mincing halfwit Brian Robertson on your case accusing you of being a
psychopath. He'd never say anything like this.