swb plans

Old March 16th 05, 12:58 AM
Gary Teale

Default swb plans

Hi

Can anyone point me to some tried and trusted design plans for a swb
recumbent?

cheers

Gary

visit our website at www.justjents.co.uk

Old March 17th 05, 06:23 AM

Gary Teale wrote:
Hi

Can anyone point me to some tried and trusted design plans for a swb
recumbent?

http://www.comnet.ca/~dutton/plans/hhs_One.pdf

Jeff

Old March 29th 05, 06:47 PM
GoHabsGo

wrote in news:1111037035.343494.290920
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Gary Teale wrote:
Hi

Can anyone point me to some tried and trusted design plans for a swb
recumbent?

http://www.comnet.ca/~dutton/plans/hhs_One.pdf

Jeff

Where would one find the tubing for these plans in Canada? Also what kind
of welding could be used for this?

Thanks,

Larry
Old March 29th 05, 08:00 PM

GoHabsGo wrote:

http://www.comnet.ca/~dutton/plans/hhs_One.pdf

Jeff

Where would one find the tubing for these plans in Canada? Also what

kind
of welding could be used for this?

Look in your phone book under "steel suppliers". If that doesn't work,
homebuilt aircraft suppliers are a good source for small pieces of
chrome-moly tubing. You'll also have to find someone to bend the tube
for you- which is a potentially tougher problem than finding the tube
in the first place.

MIG, TIG, gas welding, or gas brazing is appropriate for steel tubing-
whatever you're equipped to do.

Jeff

Old March 30th 05, 09:24 PM
Hans Henrik

In case you want someone to bend the tube for you, I have added further
descriptions at http://hpvshop.dk/download.php?view.4

The description at page 26 was enough for my local "shop" to bend 3
tubes for me. It costs a fortune because they need to adjust the
tooling, so if you can find someone to share the costs with it will be
cheaper.

If you want more info mail me.

regards
Hans Henrik

2005 Race Plans Question j Racing 10 September 30th 04 05:27 PM
Georgian plans Olympic bike ride Glm General 2 July 23rd 04 10:35 PM
Cyclist scraps around the world plans Mike Kruger General 5 June 21st 04 09:23 PM
plans for suspended LWB? [email protected] Recumbent Biking 3 December 5th 03 12:26 AM
suspension plans marko Racing 6 October 15th 03 03:38 AM