Help finding a polar s720i cell!!!

Old October 27th 04, 02:51 AM
DRS

Default Help finding a polar s720i cell!!!

"Geoff" wrote in message

"flyingdutch"
wrote in message

[...]

you can still get Jolt Cola in OZ?

It's pretty common at Roadhouses along the Hume Hwy between Melb and
Albury. I used to drink a fair bit of it when I was living up in
Wodonga about 10 years ago. I have also seen it in the fridges of a
few Metro Servos pretty recently as well. Good stuff it is.

Jolt sold in Australia has roughly half the caffeine of US Jolt. It's got
little if any more punch than plain old Coke.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 27th 04, 03:34 AM
Tamyka Bell

DRS wrote:

"Geoff" wrote in message

"flyingdutch"
wrote in message

[...]

you can still get Jolt Cola in OZ?

It's pretty common at Roadhouses along the Hume Hwy between Melb and
Albury. I used to drink a fair bit of it when I was living up in
Wodonga about 10 years ago. I have also seen it in the fridges of a
few Metro Servos pretty recently as well. Good stuff it is.

Jolt sold in Australia has roughly half the caffeine of US Jolt. It's got
little if any more punch than plain old Coke.

Tastes pretty bad compared to plain old Coke too.

Old October 27th 04, 08:25 AM
Kim Hawtin

Tamyka Bell wrote:
DRS wrote:
"Geoff" wrote
"flyingdutch" wrote in message
you can still get Jolt Cola in OZ?

It's pretty common at Roadhouses along the Hume Hwy between Melb and
Albury. I used to drink a fair bit of it when I was living up in
Wodonga about 10 years ago. I have also seen it in the fridges of a
few Metro Servos pretty recently as well. Good stuff it is.

now in lots of the local supermarkets too

Jolt sold in Australia has roughly half the caffeine of US Jolt. It's got
little if any more punch than plain old Coke.

but all the sugar in coke is where the buzz comes from!

Tastes pretty bad compared to plain old Coke too.

from a long time Jolt addict (whos just given it up [0]
jolt is different, it doesnt have as much sugar as coke,
so your mouth doesn't feel like its being turned inside out..
IMHO Jolt tastes a whole lot better =) esp. without fizz and warm, hmmmm

but each to their own.

kim
[0] sans caffeine for three weeks now =D
Old October 27th 04, 11:09 AM
flyingdutch

Kim Hawtin Wrote:
from a long time Jolt addict (whos just given it up [0]
jolt is different, it doesnt have as much sugar as coke,
so your mouth doesn't feel like its being turned inside out..
IMHO Jolt tastes a whole lot better =) esp. without fizz and warm
hmmmm

but each to their own.

kim
[0] sans caffeine for three weeks now =D

No. this sounds like the sanitised version. The late 80's earl
nineties version had a chart on the side rating the comparitive suga
and caffiene content against Coke 'Classic' and Dr Pepper (of al
things!).
The sugar was '6.5 times greater than coke' and the caffiene was abou
4 times!!! You had an overwhelming need to brush your teeth afterward
but jeez who cared? the buzz woulda got me a sub 8hour Alpine Classi
:eek

--
flyingdutch

Old October 27th 04, 11:54 AM
Paulus

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

Kim Hawtin Wrote:
from a long time Jolt addict (whos just given it up [0]
jolt is different, it doesnt have as much sugar as coke,
so your mouth doesn't feel like its being turned inside out..
IMHO Jolt tastes a whole lot better =) esp. without fizz and warm,
hmmmm

but each to their own.

kim
[0] sans caffeine for three weeks now =D

No. this sounds like the sanitised version. The late 80's early
nineties version had a chart on the side rating the comparitive sugar
and caffiene content against Coke 'Classic' and Dr Pepper (of all
things!).
The sugar was '6.5 times greater than coke' and the caffiene was about
4 times!!! You had an overwhelming need to brush your teeth afterwards
but jeez who cared? the buzz woulda got me a sub 8hour Alpine Classic

--
flyingdutch

Hey, what about my replacement battery? LOL. I wound ordering 5 of them
from the US. Cost me $35 so now I have 5 year's supply (I am a heavy user
of my watch!!)

FS: Polar S720i 720, Brand New Not a Refurb. $230 G. Phillips Marketplace 0 November 30th 04 09:46 PM
FS: Polar S720I HRM Cyclocomputer Brand New G. Phillips Marketplace 0 November 18th 04 12:02 AM
Xpedia Polar S720i Paul UK 5 March 21st 04 09:23 PM
Polar S720i calorie measurement seems way off AMG Techniques 28 February 26th 04 03:45 PM