safran vs god

Old October 20th 04, 03:54 AM
byron27

Default safran vs god

my admiration for him has gone up 10 fold after monday nights episode
i am duped and am sure it is real, but would love to be proven wrong

That crap song "not the sunscreen song" was frustrating as i though
"how could this be the same man who did a nudie run in israel with hi
sainters jumper on??"

but he definitely back. i await his next incursion with trepidation...

Wonder what kind of bike he rides

--
byron2

Old October 20th 04, 04:08 AM
hippy

"byron27"
Wonder what kind of bike he rides?

If I had to make the call based on his voice, it'd
be hybrid with mirrors on both sides and full
fenders.
Making the call based on what I've seen him do,
I'd say a brakeless fixie, painted pink, that he
rides backwards through town..

hippy ;-)

Old October 20th 04, 07:48 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 Wrote:

Wonder what kind of bike he rides?

saw him riding down Swanston St last summer on a (i think) navy blue el
cheapo mtb with ( from memory) riser bars on it and a rear-rack with
milk-type crate strapped on. Was wearing a real daggy helmet (possibly
stackhat. very boxy).

street cred intact...

--
flyingdutch

Old October 20th 04, 01:33 PM
flyingdutch

fred nieman Wrote:
later musing
Dang!

(So what kind of bikes do Kath and Kim ride?)

/later musing

xx
ppppp

Kimmy in lycra. not after lunch please!

"Yerrrsss, kimmy. I loike to ride in the telethon! mmmmm, ver
effluent!!

--
flyingdutch

Old October 20th 04, 02:01 PM
hippy

"fred nieman"

freddles, you're back on Tihuana time.. what
ARE you doing to that poor computer?! :-P

hippy

Old October 20th 04, 02:04 PM
hippy

"fred nieman" wrote
(So what kind of bikes do Kath and Kim ride?)

I forgot to say: they wouldn't ride, they're from the
slums.. I mean.. 'burbs.. if it wasn't for ABC's budget
limitations that little hatch they drive around in would
realistically be a smoky VN, with Magic Happens
stickers down back and a spirit catcher up front...

hippy

Old October 21st 04, 04:33 AM
fred nieman

byron27 wrote:
ok, the link with cycling is tenuous (he always carries around a
crumpler bag), though did any one see the episode last night with the
exorcism??.

that was crazy tv!

original musing
Shee! This seems more off-topic-but than my silly 80s music trivia
postings...
So: jolly well done, B27.
x p
/original musing

"byron27"

Old October 22nd 04, 01:03 AM
Shabby

fred nieman Wrote:

Bieeeeen, usted ve, yo tiene que reinstalar WinXP cada 30 días,
porque... ummm, well usted get the cuadro. Espero que ahora est
detrás
en tiempo de verano Tasmaniano... (¡Hola, Chris y Francisco la Bici
Sentient de la Montaña, btw!)

xxx
el hombre sin nombre (también llamó el "freddles" :-) )

I'm feliz que aus.bicycle continúa siendo multilingüe.

Adios,
Lamentable

--
Shabby

Old October 22nd 04, 01:58 AM
hippy

"fred nieman" wrote in message
Bieeeeen, usted ve, yo tiene que reinstalar WinXP cada 30 días,
porque... ummm, well usted get the cuadro. Espero que ahora esté detrás
en tiempo de verano Tasmaniano... (¡Hola, Chris y Francisco la Bici
Sentient de la Montaña, btw!)

Deseo que podría leer a españoles. Un compañero del
trabajo aquí lo está aprendiendo actualmente.

hippy

Old October 22nd 04, 02:05 AM
Shabby

hippy Wrote:
"fred nieman" wrote in message
Bieeeeen, usted ve, yo tiene que reinstalar WinXP cada 30 días,
porque... ummm, well usted get the cuadro. Espero que ahora est

detrás
en tiempo de verano Tasmaniano... (¡Hola, Chris y Francisco la Bici
Sentient de la Montaña, btw!)

Deseo que podría leer a españoles. Un compañero del
trabajo aquí lo está aprendiendo actualmente.

hippy

It's una vergüenza que usted puede escribir solamente en español y n
leerlo

--
Shabby

safran vs god byron27 Australia 8 October 19th 04 11:22 PM
safran vs god byron27 Australia 4 October 19th 04 09:31 AM