Rear view morrors

Old October 26th 04, 09:08 PM
kingsley

Default Rear view morrors

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:25:04 +1000, Joseph wrote:

Could anyone offer advice on the pros and cons of helmet rear view
mirrors v handle bar mirrors.

I had a helmet mirror, one of those mirrors on a stick
like a dentist would use. The biggest problem was that
it kept getting bumped and re-adjusting. I think I had
it perfect for about 2-hours over the 6 month trial.
Eventually I lost it, and never bothered replacing it.

I had much the same problem with a handlebar mirror, except
it was easier to adjust, and less likely to be bumped.

Last few years I've been mirror free. I've learned to
look behind without veering across to the direction I look.
That said, I would like to try one of those helmets with
the built-in rear vision mirror... anyone used one?

-kt