Bike Lanes

Old October 26th 04, 04:46 PM
Tom Nicholson

Default Bike Lanes

This morning while driving to work,I saw a roadkill cyclist lying
in M2 between Winston Hills and Baulkham Hills.when are you ****en
cyclist going to learn to ride a bike stay in the ****en bike lane
were you should be you ****en idiots.
Old October 26th 04, 10:28 PM
Ben

Tom you Farkin loser, Fark off out of this Ng and go to Aus Loser where you
belong.

Cyclists have every right to ride where they want, but sometimes we cannot
help idiot drivers who should not have a licence.

I hope you get hit by a bus Tom you Farkin peice of **** !!!!!
om...

Old October 26th 04, 10:42 PM
ritcho

Ben Wrote:
Tom you Farkin loser, Fark off out of this Ng and go to Aus Loser wher
you
belong.

Cyclists have every right to ride where they want, but sometimes w
cannot
help idiot drivers who should not have a licence.

I hope you get hit by a bus Tom you Farkin peice of **** !!!!!
"Tom Nicholson" wrote in message
om...
This morning while driving to work,I saw a roadkill cyclist lying
in M2 between Winston Hills and Baulkham Hills.when are you ****en
cyclist going to learn to ride a bike stay in the ****en bike lane
were you should be you ****en idiots.

Ignore him, Ben. The incident never happened, or at least was totall
unreported.

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old October 27th 04, 10:29 AM
Jamie

It is idiots like you that try to scare cyclists by driving to close, then
when you stuff up & kill someone it is all to late. Wakeup ! the road is for
bikes & cars, try to remember back when you had no licence ( I bet you rode
a bike with no helmet all over the road & footpaths ).

I hate road rage !
Jamie.

Old October 27th 04, 01:24 PM
K&C Russell

I will Top the answer for you! 7:30am tomorrow. Oh, and what accent should
I use when reading your post.

Kev

Old October 27th 04, 11:51 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Tom Nicholson" wrote in message
om...
This morning while driving to work,I saw a roadkill cyclist lying
in M2 between Winston Hills and Baulkham Hills.when are you ****en
cyclist going to learn to ride a bike stay in the ****en bike lane
were you should be you ****en idiots.

Scott Hedrick

I pass this acc. on my way to the store and i Alan Erskine ****en the
roadkill cyclist that is a 12 year-old girl Alan has said many times
he likes ****ing dead people and kids.
Old October 28th 04, 02:53 AM
scrit

Tom Nicholson Wrote:
This morning while driving to work,I saw a roadkill cyclist lying
in M2 between Winston Hills and Baulkham Hills.when are you ****en
cyclist going to learn to ride a bike stay in the ****en bike lane
were you should be you ****en idiots.

Personally I am thinken of traden in my bike and getten an unregistered
truck. Then I won't have to slow for cars let alone bikes. Mad Mooney
Mooney Max III

--
scrit

Old October 28th 04, 09:00 AM
Peter Signorini

"K&C Russell" wrote in message
. ..
I will Top the answer for you! 7:30am tomorrow. Oh, and what accent

should
I use when reading your post.

Kev

It sounds like he's a mad Scot to me. "Ach, McGonichal, ye dinnae want tae
get tooo rilled aboot them bikies"

Cheers
Peter