Melbourne's Age - Drive section

Old October 27th 04, 10:22 PM
Tamyka Bell

Default Melbourne's Age - Drive section

Paulus wrote:

"ritcho" wrote in message

DRS Wrote:

[snip]
3 The few cyclists who do run red lights are not sanctioned by the
greater number of cyclists.

I'd love someone to do a proper survey of this. I reckon a lot of
cyclists
run red lights.

--

A: Top-posters.

A lot of cyclists run red lights, but there are a lot of cyclists that
don't. I think we want to know about the proportion of cyclists that
run red lights.

snip

I love red lights. I get to practice my track stand, and when they go
green, my sprint.

P[/color]

I love red lights. I get to rest, especially after big hills.

Old October 28th 04, 05:40 AM
Ted Linnell

Tamyka Bell wrote:

I love red lights. I get to rest, especially after big hills.

Yes.
I recon they are a good excuse to cath my breath and have a drink.

Ted.
| Ted Linnell |
| |
| Nunawading, Victoria , Australia |