sir Ride-A-Lot, I salute you!

Old June 4th 06, 01:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default sir Ride-A-Lot, I salute you!

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...0206LHneal.jpg

Can you do this rock section yet, or are you still wussing out?

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...Hevanrocks.jpg

Or like this Ridey, where he jumped and is landing on the rock garden.

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...0206LHline.jpg

This one is 1/20th as difficult as "The Wall" Ridey, can you do this
section? I'd coast over this like it was the sidewalk

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...LHbenright.jpg

Don't look down, don't look down!!!

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...206LHagain.jpg

Ahhh, Ride-A-Lot has these guys beat BIGTIME!!! These wussy ass
down-hill only punks can't climb, and that's what they get for being
"down-hill only!".

Old June 4th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

What is that? Some kind of gay Nazi self ass ****ing device?

Old June 4th 06, 10:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...0206LHneal.jpg

Can you do this rock section yet, or are you still wussing out?

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...Hevanrocks.jpg

Or like this Ridey, where he jumped and is landing on the rock garden.

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...0206LHline.jpg

This one is 1/20th as difficult as "The Wall" Ridey, can you do this
section? I'd coast over this like it was the sidewalk

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...LHbenright.jpg

Don't look down, don't look down!!!

http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-cont...206LHagain.jpg

Ahhh, Ride-A-Lot has these guys beat BIGTIME!!! These wussy ass
down-hill only punks can't climb, and that's what they get for being
"down-hill only!".

Hey LIBERATOR, how come its a different rider each time? You havent just
gone searching on google for big hit photos have you now. If you knew
anything about cycling you would also know that each of those photos was
a completely different discipline and needs a different bike with
different travel set up differently. In there I see All mountain
(110front, 80rear), downhill (180front, 120rear).

and don't cross post