Learning by example

Old March 22nd 04, 11:26 PM
Danny Colyer

Default Learning by example

A certain little girl announced last night she was going to work on her
tricycle:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032104jenny.jpg
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032106jenny.jpg

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html

Old March 22nd 04, 11:59 PM
elyob

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message
A certain little girl announced last night she was going to work on her
tricycle:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032104jenny.jpg
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032106jenny.jpg

You're so cruel .... Google will cache that and then she'll hate you in 15
years!

Old March 23rd 04, 07:34 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

A certain little girl announced last night she was going to work on her
tricycle:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032104jenny.jpg
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032106jenny.jpg

She is seriously cute :-) Getting her sense of colour co-ordination from her
father, I see ;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 23rd 04, 10:27 AM
Helen Deborah Vecht

"Danny Colyer" typed

A certain little girl announced last night she was going to work on her
tricycle:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032104jenny.jpg
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032106jenny.jpg

I take it she to wear chose the hat...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old March 23rd 04, 12:31 PM
McBain_v1

Danny Colyer wrote:
A certain little girl announced last night she was going to work on her
tricycle: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-
04032104jenny.jpghttp://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032104jenny.jpg
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-
04032106jenny.jpghttp://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032106jenny.jpg

Good pix, I bet that in a few more months she'll want to upgrade to
Carbon Fibre frame for greater response and better climbin
characteristics :

-

Old March 23rd 04, 02:13 PM
Dave Kahn

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote in message ...
"Danny Colyer" typed

A certain little girl announced last night she was going to work on her
tricycle:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032104jenny.jpg
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-04032106jenny.jpg

I take it she to wear chose the hat...

.... an authentic brain bucket. :-)

--
Dave...

Old March 23rd 04, 11:00 PM
Danny Colyer

elyob wrote:
You're so cruel .... Google will cache that and then she'll hate you
in 15 years!

AIUI embarrassing one's offspring is one of the responsibilities of
fatherhood.

Old March 23rd 04, 11:07 PM
Danny Colyer

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
I take it she to wear chose the hat...

Yes. It may be significant that I tend to wear a lid through the
winter, so she's used to seeing Daddy put a hard hat on before riding to
work. Or it may just be that toddlers enjoy putting buckets on their
heads ...

Old March 23rd 04, 11:08 PM
Danny Colyer

She is seriously cute :-)

Yup, she takes after her Daddy :-)

Getting her sense of colour co-ordination
from her father, I see ;-)

:-P

We'll see if JohnB has any complaints about my colour co-ordination when
he gets back from his course. I believe we've passed each other 3 times
so far
this week.

(Actually, given that I've been wearing my Global Racing Roubaix top, a
complaint is quite within the realms of possibility, but only the
sleeves are visible poking out from under my gilet).