FS:NIB Oakley Unknowns Tort/Bronze Polar.&Rtbr/Gold Eye Jacket 3.0

Old May 29th 05, 11:55 PM

Default FS:NIB Oakley Unknowns Tort/Bronze Polar.&Rtbr/Gold Eye Jacket 3.0

Unknown Tortoise/Bronze Polarized $85
Eye Jacket 3.0 Rootbeer/Gold Iridium $50

Prices include shipping or$120 for both pairs
Check/Money Order US Only No Pay Pal
These are brand new authentic in box w/inserts..no
scratches/nicks..brand new unused mint

Old May 30th 05, 11:34 AM
QDeeMoney

Default FS:NIB Oakley Unknowns Tort/Bronze Polar.&Rtbr/Gold Eye Jacket 3

Hello,

Just want to know if you still have the named above item for sale.
If yes I will be in need of the following informations below:
Firstly, the pics of the item if available I want you to have it sent to
my email box. Secondly,I want you to tell me little about the present
conditions of the item named above.Lastly, the last price and if it is
negotiable. Moreso I will want you to tell me if you can accept Cashier's
checkUS Money Order/United Postal Money Order as your payment and once it
clears you can release your item?
I want you to make sure that the price given does not include the
shippment charges owing to the transportation shipping agent company that
I have a contract with, they will come and pick the merchandise up once
the check clears your bank.
The reason for the pick up is owing to international shippment as the item
will be picked and shipped to Australia cos I have just got an urgent
transfer from my work place in Wyoming US that I will be moving to
Australia for the next three months. If you are interested in selling to
me kindly get back to me on time as I have some other important things to
handle so I am awaiting your early response.

Marc Bryant
141 MOURNING DOVE STREET,
GREYBULL, WYOMING 82426.

Old May 30th 05, 03:21 PM

The items are brand new in the box...U can find pictures on Ebay or the
Oakley site...I can ship to Wyoming the same day I get a postal money
order. I am not sure what u mean about having them picked up here but
I am not likely to do that since I work right next to a post office and
that is easier for me.Email me privately abt this
ps I paid a total of $220 for these so the price is final.

Old May 30th 05, 03:41 PM

I see now that this is some kind of auto generated response..judging by
the ridiculous # of posts by this same person using the same
words..Ill just give these away to a friend...

Old May 30th 05, 03:41 PM