Kunich & Lafferty

Old October 11th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve

Default Kunich & Lafferty

I have not seen those two nutcases post here for quite awhile. Any word
about them ?

Old October 11th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

http://tinyurl.com/nvhm

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 11th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..
I have not seen those two nutcases post here for quite awhile. Any word
about them ?

Learn how to use your news reader.

Old October 12th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..
I have not seen those two nutcases post here for quite awhile. Any word
about them ?

Learn how to use your news reader.

Alright then, I know how to use it. However, your posting frequency has been
cut back, Brian. Is that because Armstrong and doping is forever
yesterday's news ?
You do not have much to say about Floyd or Tyler. Just Lance. Do you hate
him because you despise every bone in his body because he is way successful
and rich ?

Is you buddy Kunich MIA

Old October 12th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frank Drackman

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..
I have not seen those two nutcases post here for quite awhile. Any word
about them ?

Learn how to use your news reader.

Alright then, I know how to use it. However, your posting frequency has
been
cut back, Brian. Is that because Armstrong and doping is forever
yesterday's news ?
You do not have much to say about Floyd or Tyler. Just Lance. Do you hate
him because you despise every bone in his body because he is way
successful
and rich ?

Is you buddy Kunich MIA

Nice comeback Potsie

Old October 12th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Frank Drackman" wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..
I have not seen those two nutcases post here for quite awhile. Any word
about them ?

Learn how to use your news reader.

Alright then, I know how to use it. However, your posting frequency has
been
cut back, Brian. Is that because Armstrong and doping is forever
yesterday's news ?
You do not have much to say about Floyd or Tyler. Just Lance. Do you hate
him because you despise every bone in his body because he is way
successful
and rich ?

Is you buddy Kunich MIA

Nice comeback Potsie

Who cares where those guys are anyway? What's important is: where's heather? She
seems to be in hiding since the recall of the Cadbury bars that are the standard pay
for her crew of stockers.

Old October 12th 06, 11:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
Who cares where those guys are anyway? What's important is: where's heather? She
seems to be in hiding since the recall of the Cadbury bars that are the standard pay
for her crew of stockers.

Heather has discovered outsourcing so bjw is rediscovering totem pole envy.

Old October 13th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..
I have not seen those two nutcases post here for quite awhile. Any word
about them ?

Learn how to use your news reader.

Alright then, I know how to use it. However, your posting frequency has
been
cut back, Brian. Is that because Armstrong and doping is forever
yesterday's news ?
You do not have much to say about Floyd or Tyler. Just Lance. Do you hate
him because you despise every bone in his body because he is way
successful
and rich ?

Is you buddy Kunich MIA

I've lost most of my interest in following the druggies. From the paucity
of postings to rbr, it seems I'm not the only one. Riding the bike is so
much more fun than interacting with idiots like you.
PLONK.

Old October 13th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve

Good, You must be an old-timer like me. Are you still riding a steel bike ?
Or is it one of these new fangled plastic fiber rails ? I prefer Titainium
or Columbus SL
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

. ..

Old October 13th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
h squared

Howard Kveck wrote:

Who cares where those guys are anyway? What's important is: where's heather? She
seems to be in hiding since the recall of the Cadbury bars that are the standard pay
for her crew of stockers.

right now i have a cold but i feel too guilty to call in sick and not go
to work. stupid puritan upbringing! i foresee that i will be reading rbr
from under a pile of blankets this weekend and all you will probably
hear from me will be muffled, blankety whining. (i'll trrrrrry to keep
that to a minimum

heather the virus factory