Street Discussion Thread.

Old April 18th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Shaving a CC is silly. They bald way too fast anyway. I've been through
4 CC's in my life time of riding.

Edit: And! The one I'm riding now needs to be rotated lol.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old April 18th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

where can i buy eastern plastics???

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer
Old April 18th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

and another noob question whats a treflip

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer
Old April 18th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

www.Danscomp.com

and i dont really know what a trey flip is either...

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

Old April 18th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

360 unispin with a crankflip

--
Jkohse

www.jkohse.wordpress.com
Old April 18th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

unicycledood wrote:
Shaving a CC is silly. They bald way too fast anyway. I've been through
4 CC's in my life time of riding.

Edit: And! The one I'm riding now needs to be rotated lol.

So what's the cons of a shaved CC???

--
_Ground_Zero_
Old April 19th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Well within a few months I can see the thread on a CC. Balding it make
the thread come through in a few days for me.

--
unicycledood

Old April 19th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Its a terrible idea and I don't much care for it at all young man!

--
unicycledood

Old April 19th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

unicycledood wrote:
Its a terrible idea and I don't much care for it at all young man!

Well, if I get a K1 for street and trials, do you think the slightly
balding CC would be better for street and flat more than a brand new
try-all with lots of tread???

--
_Ground_Zero_
Old April 19th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Well, if I get a K1 for street and trials, do you think the slightly
balding CC would be better for street and flat more than a brand new
try-all with lots of tread???

No, the try-all is much much better in about all respects whether or
not it has tread.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)