Street Discussion Thread.

Old May 4th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default Street Discussion Thread.

mornish wrote:
I think that the skating equivalents of are tricks should be called the
same thing: treflip = 360 shovit kickflip, 360 unispin crankflip. I
think it's less confusing.

Why should we relate to skaters at all? Why not BMX? Tailwhip crankflip
ring any bells?

Trey.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old May 4th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

hey guys, who can do hick doubles

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
Old May 4th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

surfer1024 wrote:
hey guys, who can do hick doubles

Me, Forrest, Luke, Shaun and everyone that is french.

I'm sure theres many, many more.

--
unicycledood

Old May 4th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Luke Collalto

unicycledood wrote:
everyone that is french.

Made me laugh

so true.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)
Old May 4th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

surfer1024 wrote:
hey guys, who can do hick doubles

I can do them. Only blind though (well I haven't landed one, but i
think i can get it in like 5 min. The few attempts I've tried were
extremely close.)

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old May 4th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

peleschramm wrote:
I can do them. Only blind though (well I haven't landed one, but i think
i can get it in like 5 min. The few attempts I've tried were extremely
close.)

haha how does that count? just messing around but seriously?

--
Jon Atwell
Old May 4th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

peleschramm wrote:
I can do them. Only blind though (well I haven't landed one, but i think
i can get it in like 5 min. The few attempts I've tried were extremely
close.)

i really don't think that counts.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
Old May 4th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

unicycledood wrote:
Why should we relate to skaters at all? Why not BMX? Tailwhip crankflip
ring any bells?

Trey.

Because we do the same thing as skaters/ bmx etc.

We shouldn't name it a tailwhip crankflip because we do not have tails

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://cmw08.blogspot.com/)
Old May 4th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

Anyone ever do revs anymore in lines?

--
Magixause

Magixauce+Uni=/3
Old May 4th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Magixause wrote:
Anyone ever do revs anymore in lines?

I do. =p

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-