Street Discussion Thread.

Old May 5th 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Street Discussion Thread.

received KH! (go to my thread) i cant wait to practice street and trials
for teh first time! well on a trials uni not a standard basic crap
unicycle with a cotterless hub, 20x1.75 tyre and other crap stuff like
that.

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old May 6th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

unicycledood wrote:
YUS! I knew there was a "Z" in there somewhere.

You should start writing your name like that in school

--
Magixause

Magixauce+Uni=/3
Old May 6th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Magixause wrote:
You should start writing your name like that in school

I wish I could, oh how incredabley cool it would be to have a "Z" in my
name

But I'm home schooled, fooling my parents is a little harder.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old May 6th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Today i worked in HickFlips, but i'm far far away from this trick...

I can't flip and i can't turn the uni... I need to learn SIF
crankflips, before I start training HickFlips?

--
pedrotejada

unicycledood wrote:

surfer1024 wrote:

hey guys, who can do hick doubles

Me, Forrest, Luke, Shaun and everyone that is french.

Old May 6th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

pedrotejada wrote:
I need to learn SIF crankflips, before I start training HickFlips?

Thats what I did. Not sure if it is something you NEED to do or not
tho.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old May 6th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

agentQ wrote:
Thats what I did. Not sure if it is something you NEED to do or not tho.

I didn't.

You could learn outflips, maybe they're easier for you.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old May 7th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

So... anyone tried the Haro Small Block Plastic Pedals?

http://www.danscomp.com/465047.php?cat=PARTS

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old May 9th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Hey, has anyone done a forwards donkey kick? Like go from one foot wheel
walking to a forwards donkey kick instead of backwards which is what
people usually do. Someone should try it :P

--
SkierAlex
Old May 9th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

SkierAlex wrote:
Hey, has anyone done a forwards donkey kick? Like go from one foot wheel
walking to a forwards donkey kick instead of backwards which is what
people usually do. Someone should try it :P

I found this trick by chance in this vid lol. It's sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtNiUvtBrJs At 3:20

--
SkierAlex
Old May 19th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
facetious aya? yeah well i can make up words too. you're a facetisio!
yeah put that in your fife and smoke it!

I know this was posted a while back....but still. SIG'D!

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Not sponsored and not pretentious