Floyd's case

Old November 28th 08, 10:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Floyd's case

Soon, the decision in federal court to decide whether Floyd's case goes
to a jury or not will come down, and it will be a dismissal. Please
prepare yourself accordingly.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 30th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dbrower

On Nov 28, 2:57 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Soon, the decision in federal court to decide whether Floyd's case goes
to a jury or not will come down, and it will be a dismissal. Please
prepare yourself accordingly.

Thanks,

Magilla

I think everyone who cares is prepared for either outcome.
Personally, I'm waiting for a look at the reply and rebuttal filings
before risking a prediction. I tend to doubt it will ever get to a
jury, because if it survives this first hearing, there will probably
be a TRO, and once that goes in, it will become moot and settle.

-dB

Old November 30th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

dbrower wrote:

On Nov 28, 2:57 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Soon, the decision in federal court to decide whether Floyd's case goes
to a jury or not will come down, and it will be a dismissal. Please
prepare yourself accordingly.

Thanks,

Magilla

I think everyone who cares is prepared for either outcome.
Personally, I'm waiting for a look at the reply and rebuttal filings
before risking a prediction. I tend to doubt it will ever get to a
jury, because if it survives this first hearing, there will probably
be a TRO, and once that goes in, it will become moot and settle.

-dB

He's asking for a jury trial. They're not going to litigate this in briefs,
dumbass.

USADA is going to ask for the case to be dismissed based on procedural
grounds.

Magilla

Old December 6th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Nov 28, 3:57*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Soon, the decision in federal court to decide whether Floyd's case goes
to a jury or not will come down, and it will be a dismissal. *Please
prepare yourself accordingly.

Well, you're right, but not for the reasons you have stated. There
has been no federal Court "decision."
Looks like Floyd will be racing without paying $100K.

DR

Bike Case - Transit Case TC-1 $25 mike Marketplace 0 November 14th 06 04:08 AM
Floyd's Age? Tom Kunich Racing 6 July 21st 06 02:06 PM
What airline bike case to buy? (Trico Iron Case or XPORT Cargo Case?) Robert Hayden General 2 July 14th 06 04:26 PM
Floyd's Looking Better Every Day Tom Kunich Racing 7 July 6th 06 01:41 AM
S&S travel bike-their hard case or the soft case? eflayer2 Techniques 11 February 12th 05 12:07 AM