The Triplets of Belleville

Old May 9th 04, 05:59 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

Default The Triplets of Belleville

Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

Available from Amazon.com via the following URL:

http://tinyurl.com/ytxfw

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old May 9th 04, 06:48 PM
Stan Cox

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

Available from Amazon.com via the following URL:

http://tinyurl.com/ytxfw

Its been out here for a couple of months. My copy is round my sisters at
the mo, must get it back to lend to someone at work.

Stan (European) Cox
Old May 9th 04, 06:56 PM
Sonarrat

In article ,
"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote:

Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

Available from Amazon.com via the following URL:

http://tinyurl.com/ytxfw

All right! I'll be dropping by Tower Records sometime soon..

-Sonarrat.
Old May 9th 04, 10:25 PM
Richard Adams

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

Available from Amazon.com via the following URL:

http://tinyurl.com/ytxfw

I've pre-ordered it and it was supposed to be release Apr 28, IIRC, yet
it's not in my mailbox yet. :-(

ToB was certainly my favorite movie of 2003. The animation is artsy and
beautiful, even some of the CGI was pretty good as those things go, and
the story was thoroughly unpredictable, creative and hilarious, which is
something Hollywood has lost its touch for.

Old May 10th 04, 12:33 AM
Rich Clark

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

I've pre-ordered it and it was supposed to be release Apr 28, IIRC, yet
it's not in my mailbox yet. :-(

The Region 1 (US) release date was May 4. It came out as scheduled.

RichC

Old May 10th 04, 07:31 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky

Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

Yep, just picked up two copies, one for each shop (to be shown on our
monitors). Great movie! The dog (Bruno) was really cool, although the frog
gag did get a little old after a while.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 10th 04, 04:44 PM
Richard Adams

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message . com...
Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

Yep, just picked up two copies, one for each shop (to be shown on our
monitors). Great movie! The dog (Bruno) was really cool, although the frog
gag did get a little old after a while.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

A brother gave me a gift card to Barns and Noble so I ordered it
there. Tracking information is inconclusive...

Seems to be so with many other things which SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW,
like The Hard Road, which I've been notified twice that it's shipping.

BTW, picked up that Crash DVD at the Sea Otter. I could only stand to
watch the first 15 minutes of it and put it on the shelf to gather
dust for eternity.
Old May 10th 04, 05:39 PM
Dick Durbin

"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote in message ...
Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me!

The Triplets of Belleville has been released on DVD!

My review as published in our club newsletter.

Dick Durbin
Old May 10th 04, 11:41 PM
K. J. Papai

"Rich Clark" wrote in message ...
"Richard Adams" wrote in message

I've pre-ordered it and it was supposed to be release Apr 28, IIRC, yet
it's not in my mailbox yet. :-(

The Region 1 (US) release date was May 4. It came out as scheduled.

RichC

Compared to something like 21 GRAMS or even MYSTIC RIVER
it's pretty boring. If you want fantasy then check out THIRTEEN.

ObGiro: Garzelli in yellow after stage 3? Or will Simoni
go for it too early?

-Ken