Noble Canyon ~VIDEO~

Old January 19th 04, 09:17 PM
Bill Porter

Default Noble Canyon ~VIDEO~

I had an awesome ride this past weekend out at Noble Canyon. Although
the top 3 miles are currently closed due to fire damage there is still
muchco grande fun to be had on the bottom six miles. It had been
over a year since I last rode here and I could kick myself for not
riding there more often. I will not make that mistake again.

Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before. File Size: 32MB

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

There is also a few more pictures added to the Noble Canyon page in
the San Diego County section of my site.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

Old January 19th 04, 10:10 PM
Charles Beristain

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:17:26 GMT,
(Bill Porter) wrote:

Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before

Neat!!

charlie
Old January 19th 04, 10:17 PM
Penny S

Bill Porter scribbled on a scrap of paper:
I had an awesome ride this past weekend out at Noble Canyon. Although
the top 3 miles are currently closed due to fire damage there is still
muchco grande fun to be had on the bottom six miles. It had been
over a year since I last rode here and I could kick myself for not
riding there more often. I will not make that mistake again.

Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before. File Size: 32MB

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

There is also a few more pictures added to the Noble Canyon page in
the San Diego County section of my site.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

Bill what I like is that there's always a rider in the frame, but the rider
is at a distance that he/she/it is not the focus, the trail and the whole
visual package is.

Penny

Old January 19th 04, 11:20 PM
BB

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:17:26 GMT, Bill Porter wrote:

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

Reminder to self: put headphones in BEFORE starting video in office. :-)

At least its not some of the ear-popping stuff that tends to be in videos
these days. I always feel like the music should match the riding style,
which is why my music is slow and plodding.

Nice video. Some fun little rocky spots there...was that grunting I heard?

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old January 19th 04, 11:29 PM
Zilla

Bill Porter wrote:
I had an awesome ride this past weekend out at Noble Canyon. Although
the top 3 miles are currently closed due to fire damage there is still
muchco grande fun to be had on the bottom six miles. It had been
over a year since I last rode here and I could kick myself for not
riding there more often. I will not make that mistake again.

Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before. File Size: 32MB

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

There is also a few more pictures added to the Noble Canyon page in
the San Diego County section of my site.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

I had no problems viewing this video with WMP!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old January 20th 04, 02:11 AM
Slacker

Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before. File Size: 32MB

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

Bill Porter

Hell yes... that vid was smok'n. Funny thing is, I was going to suggest that
tune last night.

Hot damn, you guys can ride DH too! Who's the smooth dude at 3:00 with the
red helmet and shirt?

Excellent... dang, I'm pumped!

Maybe it's because I've never been there, but Noble looks way better than
SJT??
--
Slacker

Old January 20th 04, 02:21 AM
Michael Paul

"BB" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:17:26 GMT, Bill Porter wrote:

I always feel like the music should match the riding style,
which is why my music is slow and plodding.

-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Great, now I have to start searching for fat (no, not phat) music for my
videos then. As we determined at last year's 24 hour race, I'm at my ideal
downhill racing weight..............

Michael

Old January 20th 04, 03:01 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Bill Porter wrote:
I had an awesome ride this past weekend out at Noble Canyon. Although
the top 3 miles are currently closed due to fire damage there is still
muchco grande fun to be had on the bottom six miles. It had been
over a year since I last rode here and I could kick myself for not
riding there more often. I will not make that mistake again.

Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before. File Size: 32MB

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

There is also a few more pictures added to the Noble Canyon page in
the San Diego County section of my site.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

Excellent! There are some wild lines on those trails. Looks like a full
body armor ride for me. I like how you took the lines away from the edges.
Could there be a reason for this ?

Old January 20th 04, 03:04 AM
Michael Paul

"Slacker" wrote in message
Here is the video I shot with some new friends I met while doing some
trail work out there the weekend before. File Size: 32MB

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/Noble2K4-Web.mpg

Bill Porter

Hell yes... that vid was smok'n. Funny thing is, I was going to suggest

that
tune last night.

Hot damn, you guys can ride DH too! Who's the smooth dude at 3:00 with the
red helmet and shirt?

Excellent... dang, I'm pumped!

Maybe it's because I've never been there, but Noble looks way better than
SJT??
--
Slacker

It is, but it's just different. you can't really compare them. Noble is
far more techy than SJT and the exposure is (or seems) worse. The other
great thing about Noble is the drastic change in terrain that you go through
during the ride.

Come on down when the upper section is open and get the tour.

Michael

Old January 20th 04, 03:08 AM
Slacker

Come on down when the upper section is open and get the tour.

Michael

Sounds good.
--
Slacker